Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 04:31 AM   #1
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,825
Default Dallas is in for a struggle

OKC:

Westbrook: 9
Sefalosha: 4
Durant: 10
Ibaka: 8
Perkins: 7

Harden: 8
Collison: 6
Mohammed: 5
Maynor: 5
Cook: 5

Offense 9
Defense 9
Rebounding 10
3pt shooting 6
Hustle 10
Size 8
Speed 10
Total: 62

Mavs:

Offense 9
Defense 8
Rebounding 7
3pt shooting 10
Hustle 8
Size 9
Speed 5
Total: 56

Kidd: 6
Stevenson: 3
Marion: 6
Dirk: 10
Chandler: 8

Terry: 7
Peja: 6
Haywood: 6
Barea: 6

There is a real chance OKC has the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th best players in this series in Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
thomaspynchon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,161
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

My prediction is a Game One blowout for dallas
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:47 AM   #3
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind
 
Teanett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2nd floor, east of noho
Posts: 4,638
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
OKC:

There is a real chance OKC has the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th best players in this series in Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka.

there is a chance that dallas has the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th best in dirk, terry, kidd, chandler, marion, barea, peja.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:50 AM   #4
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,825
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
there is a chance that dallas has the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th best in dirk, terry, kidd, chandler, marion, barea, peja.

Memphis beat Dallas 3-1 in the regular season
San Antonio beat Dallas 3-1 in the regular season
Dallas beat OKC without Perkins 2-1 in the regular season

OKC+Perkins>Memphis>San Antonio>Dallas>OKC-Perkins

This isn't hard
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:50 AM   #5
thomaspynchon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,161
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
there is a chance that dallas has the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th best in dirk, terry, kidd, chandler, marion, barea, peja.

hell yeah man! Plus Dirk is significantly better than anyone on OKC.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:59 AM   #6
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind
 
Teanett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2nd floor, east of noho
Posts: 4,638
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
hell yeah man! Plus Dirk is significantly better than anyone on OKC.

but okc has speed...
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:03 AM   #7
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,825
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Seriously Guys..I mean c'mon

Westbrook>>>Kidd
Sefalosha>Stevenson
Durant>>>>>Marion
Ibaka<<<Dirk
Perkins=Chandler

Harden>Terry or = at worst
Collison>>Haywood
Maynor<Barea
Cook<Peja

This is Thunder all day
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:08 AM   #8
thomaspynchon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,161
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Seriously Guys..I mean c'mon

Westbrook>>>Kidd
Sefalosha>Stevenson
Durant>>>>>Marion
Ibaka<<<Dirk
Perkins=Chandler

Harden>Terry or = at worst
Collison>>Haywood
Maynor<Barea
Cook<Peja

This is Thunder all day

Marion is going to shit out chunks of Durant's heart during the series. Also, Chandler is a lot better than perkins. This series is going to be a nightmare for Perkins.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:09 AM   #9
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,825
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
Marion is going to shit out chunks of Durant's heart during the series. Also, Chandler is a lot better than perkins. This series is going to be a nightmare for Perkins.

Ya I'm sure Durant is just shivering going up against the guy who held him to 30/6/4 on 52% shooting this year
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:12 AM   #10
thomaspynchon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,161
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Ya I'm sure Durant is just shivering going up against the guy who held him to 30/6/4 on 52% shooting this year

(1) Marion didn't guard him this season, but when he did last season, he took a shit all over Durant
(2) Durant stad padded his ass of when the games were out of reach
(3) You'll see soon enough.
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:18 AM   #11
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind
 
Teanett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2nd floor, east of noho
Posts: 4,638
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

c'mon, apart from durant and westbrook, there is no okc player who wins his matchup 1vs1.
as a team, they have the edge in speed and athleticism. that's the only way they can win it.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 AM   #12
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,662
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
OKC:

Westbrook: 9
Sefalosha: 4
Durant: 10
Ibaka: 8
Perkins: 7

Harden: 8
Collison: 6
Mohammed: 5
Maynor: 5
Cook: 5

Offense 9
Defense 9
Rebounding 10
3pt shooting 6
Hustle 10
Size 8
Speed 10
Total: 62

Mavs:

Offense 9
Defense 8
Rebounding 7
3pt shooting 10
Hustle 8
Size 9
Speed 5
Total: 56

Kidd: 6
Stevenson: 3
Marion: 6
Dirk: 10
Chandler: 8

Terry: 7
Peja: 6
Haywood: 6
Barea: 6

There is a real chance OKC has the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th best players in this series in Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka.
The f*ck is this? Real life isn't the same as 2k11
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:34 AM   #13
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
c'mon, apart from durant and westbrook, there is no okc player who wins his matchup 1vs1.
as a team, they have the edge in speed and athleticism. that's the only way they can win it.
durant 1on1 most his points are coming off of screens.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:38 AM   #14
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind
 
Teanett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2nd floor, east of noho
Posts: 4,638
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_dc_fan
durant 1on1 most his points are coming off of screens.

that's not what i meant.

you moronic lil pimple faced porn on daddy's computer watching turkey licker.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:00 AM   #15
(e)
MJ of ISH
 
(e)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,492
Default Re: Dallas is in for a struggle

There is a reason they play the games...
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy