Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2011, 03:24 AM   #1
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default John Wall and the new Wizards jerseys

VID + Wall interview:
http://www.nba.com/wizards/video/201...atBigE-1696324

Even though there are too many teams with shades of red / blue color schemes in the NBA:
RED (Bulls, Cavs, Bucks, Raptors, Heat, Rockets, Blazers)
BLUE (Knicks, Pacers, Bobcats, Magic, Wolves, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Hornets, Nuggets, Thunder, Jazz, Warriors)
BOTH (Nets, 76ers, Pistons, Hawks, Wizards, Clippers)

Still, I like the design a lot.
Jerseys look sick, very stylish and got a cool modern / retro mix to them.

Also Wall seems very cool and down to earth kinda guy. (even if he talks like he just had some reefer... )
2nd best rookie by far, not that far behind Blake but far enough from the 3rd best.

Teams without RED / BLUE:
(Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, Suns, Kings)

Concept floor: (2K11 mod)

Last edited by OmniStrife : 05-18-2011 at 04:35 AM.
OmniStrife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: John Wall and the new Wizards jerseys

I'm all for the new setup.. heaps better than the blue and white jerseys they had. Could of maybe thrown in their gold colour as well but they just gonna rock the alternate jersey for that?
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:16 AM   #3
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

The home whites look way better than the roads.
ukfan22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
PoppaHops
I airball my layups

PoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this board

they aight...
PoppaHops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i also noticed this logo on the draft results page, but i haven't seen it anywhere else. are they actually going to use this too?

miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:34 AM   #6
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
i also noticed this logo on the draft results page, but i haven't seen it anywhere else. are they actually going to use this too?

This is the new logo yes.

I've added a concept of their new floor to the 1st post.
OmniStrife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:53 AM   #7
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
This is the new logo yes.

I've added a concept of their new floor to the 1st post.

that looks mad.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:56 AM   #8
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

looks good i might get one
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:25 AM   #9
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

Love the uniforms, hate the logo and team name.
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #10
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
The home whites look way better than the roads.

This.
The home white looks awesome.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: