Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
Lordragoonx1x
I brick open layups

Lordragoonx1x has an OK reputation so far
Default Maverick gonna win the title.

Wow what a performance by dirk. It looks like it don't matter if it the bulls or the heats coming out of the east because none of them is beating the mavericks. If the bulls come out they will be swept or dallas wins in 5. If heats come out of the east it may go to six but that it.
Lordragoonx1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Maverick gonna win the title.

I wish, but we still gotta make it to the Finals first. I'm still going with my predictions though, Mavs in 6 over OKC and Mavs in 5 over Miami.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Ref mode wont be activated next game.....

I actually like Dirk but you *******s are acting like he is the GOAT. Fcuk outta here with your ***** ass excitement.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Ref mode wont be activated next game.....

I actually like Dirk but you *******s are acting like he is the GOAT. Fcuk outta here with your ***** ass excitement.
Dirk was in God mode tonight...you're in cry mode...I'm in laugh mode
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:51 AM   #5
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

Why would I be crying? He played a great game, but everyone knows he got atleast 5 fouls called when he wasnt fouled. I know your a little excited right now because your Mavericks might actually win a title for once so I will just disregard your comments from here on out.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:56 AM   #6
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

I like Dallas but Everybody overreacts over one game in a series.

Every night there's threads like this after a big win..

What happened to the Memphis will win the title thread and no one can stop New Orleans ?

lol
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #7
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
I like Dallas but Everybody overreacts over one game in a series.

Every night there's threads like this after a big win..

What happened to the Memphis will win the title thread and no one can stop New Orleans ?

lol

probably the only thing i could agree with you on

way too much overreacting. OKC was able to bring it down to 6 point game even with dirk's amazing night, lmfao..
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:39 AM   #8
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

wtf are you talking about? Dirk and Durant both had a great night. both had 40 point games. if anything, the difference was in the supporting cast. Terry and Barea dropped 20+ each and every Maverick that played scored.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:45 AM   #9
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Why would I be crying? He played a great game, but everyone knows he got atleast 5 fouls called when he wasnt fouled. I know your a little excited right now because your Mavericks might actually win a title for once so I will just disregard your comments from here on out.

And Durant had at least 3 bs calls and Westbrook had at least 3 bs calls.

Sorry. Stay consistent.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:47 AM   #10
thomaspynchon
Banned

thomaspynchon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
probably the only thing i could agree with you on

way too much overreacting. OKC was able to bring it down to 6 point game even with dirk's amazing night, lmfao..

yeah because Durant didn't have the game of his life or anything. No way in hell durant ever again puts up 40 on 18 shots and gets 18 FTs on the road
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:49 AM   #11
PoppaHops
I airball my layups

PoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

I'm in laugh mode now too.
PoppaHops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:06 AM   #12
alfonsito123
I brick open layups

alfonsito123 has not been impressing people

Can I ask a stupid question guys? I seen a lot of threads talking about GOATS. what do you mean by it? is it something in the skill of a player? or what? sorry for the stupid question
alfonsito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:09 AM   #13
Magic38
I brick open layups

Magic38 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsito123
Can I ask a stupid question guys? I seen a lot of threads talking about GOATS. what do you mean by it? is it something in the skill of a player? or what? sorry for the stupid question
Greatest of all time
Magic38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:47 AM   #14
the_wise_one
Banned

the_wise_one has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
I wish, but we still gotta make it to the Finals first. I'm still going with my predictions though, Mavs in 6 over OKC and Mavs in 5 over Miami.

Dude, I would love for your prediction to come through but there is no way Mavs are gonna beat the Heat unless Stern dies before the series.
the_wise_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #15
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Honeslty, I do believe if Dirk keeps playing like this, the Mavs are good enough to beat the Bulls. Don't know why so many are thinking Miami is a lock for the finals. Yeah that game got away from Miami after that Boozer shot that shouldnt have counted. But the Bulls can play even better.

Their effort on the boards was insane. I think a Bulls vs Mavs finals would be just ****ing insane to watch. Dirk vs Rose.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: