Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #16
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So I Just Picked Up Bsaketball For The First Time Two Years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Last time I played organize basketball was almost 1 month ago. I am no longer nervous while playing with people that I barely know.
Good for you bro
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #17
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
It's odd to me how you guys are some of the most active posters on these forums and can't play ball/don't play ball regularly?

cuz posting is all they do lol naww just messin..

well, some are meant to be analysts and some are meant to be ballers lol.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #18
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Last time I played organize basketball was almost 1 month ago. I am no longer nervous while playing with people that I barely know.

NoOneCares.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Good for you bro

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #20
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It's odd to me how you guys are some of the most active posters on these forums and can't play ball/don't play ball regularly?
lots of grown ass men on this site got work and school and shit
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #21
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
Student @ university of Amsterdam myself.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #22
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Student @ university of Amsterdam myself.

there you go, that plus work plus in my case having a band keep me off the courts for longer than i'd like
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #23
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
That would be me. However, I have always viewed playing basketball as a great way to stay in shape, so it remains a priority in my life. Some people jog or go to their local workout center. I decide to do something awesome instead. I mean, it's awesome to me. Some people love jogging. And I guess sometimes I jog and play basketball. Point is, the game offers benefits and I hope the day never comes where there's just no possible way I can play anymore, because that'll probably mean I'm not exercising.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #24
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Back in high school I could run and jump. I recently started playing again..now I'm in my early 30's. I guess it's age, but I can't run and jump like I used. But one thing that has really improved is my jump shot. I play very unselfish, but I can go on some hot streaks. Surprisingly I can still grab the rim at my age and with so many years of not playing. I school guys 10 years younger than me..but don't have the energy I used to have. Gotta work on my cardio. I miss playing the game.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #25
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

i haven't played in like 2 weeks, my knees are completely gone

=(

but shooting never goes away, just the footwork and explosiveness
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #26
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

When I went through boot camp and tech training for the military, I didn't touch a basketball in about a year. Finally got to my first duty station which had a gym right next to the dorms. It took me several warm up shots to get my shot back. My first jumper though, I completely over shot it and the ball slammed off the top of the back board. I wasn't used to my new founded strength . My handles took a while to come back.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #27
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
That would be me. However, I have always viewed playing basketball as a great way to stay in shape, so it remains a priority in my life. Some people jog or go to their local workout center. I decide to do something awesome instead. I mean, it's awesome to me. Some people love jogging. And I guess sometimes I jog and play basketball. Point is, the game offers benefits and I hope the day never comes where there's just no possible way I can play anymore, because that'll probably mean I'm not exercising.

Yea it just depends. you being taller means you can play longer... but you just have to be craftier as you get older if you want to run with the young bucks. But yea I only do sports related things for my exercise like dribble and juggle soccer balls or play bball for my exercise with occasional swimming (cus it feels great)... Otherwise F jogging or any kind of repetitive thing like that way too boring and non stimulating for me.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:00 AM   #28
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't picked up a basketball since early spring.

I started biking during the summer in place of b-ball. And winter is around the corner so I'll probably go to the gym to ball again since I won't be biking in the snow.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:48 PM   #29
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

You haven't touched a basketball in 2 years? Amazing.

I haven't played for a week, and I had a game of 2 on 2 with 3 other random guys in our gym. My teammate was actually a fat one We won 5-4, I left early before we could get beat though. I drained a couple shots from midrange, but we were getting killed on defense because the fat guy couldn't stay in front of the other guy. But gotta give the fat guy credit,despite the fact that he couldn't rebound well, but he actually got a crucial putback in that won us the game.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #30
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
You haven't touched a basketball in 2 years? Amazing.

I haven't played for a week, and I had a game of 2 on 2 with 3 other random guys in our gym. My teammate was actually a fat one We won 5-4, I left early before we could get beat though. I drained a couple shots from midrange, but we were getting killed on defense because the fat guy couldn't stay in front of the other guy. But gotta give the fat guy credit,despite the fact that he couldn't rebound well, but he actually got a crucial putback in that won us the game.
Ha, are you saying you left in the middle of the game while you guys were up 5-4, thus making the fat kid's putback the game-winner? Or were you saying you won the first game outright but left before they could challenge you to a rematch?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: