Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #1126
Turkododo
High school junior varsity star

Turkododo has decent reputation
Default Re: May 22, ECF Game 3 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #1127
jb220
Heat baby #yolo

jb220 has an OK reputation so far

good game!
jb220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #1128
Turkododo
High school junior varsity star

Turkododo has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Ppf42huQM&t=0m23s
Turkododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #1129
Noble6-AC45
I brick open layups

Noble6-AC45 has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7lMX...eature=related
Noble6-AC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:41 AM   #1130
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Bosh.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:43 AM   #1131
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

@ people who think Bosh is overrated and nothing more than a Paul Millsapesque player.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #1132
TrueRob
Local High School Star

TrueRob has no real reputation yet.

You can tell LBJ and D-Wade are good buddies. They always do their press conferences together. Bosh does his separately.
TrueRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:58 AM   #1133
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRob
You can tell LBJ and D-Wade are good buddies. They always do their press conferences together. Bosh does his separately.

I think it is kind of messed up he is excluded fron the press conf.. As the so called big 3 wouldn't it be right to have all 3 together ?
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:01 AM   #1134
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
I think it is kind of messed up he is excluded fron the press conf.. As the so called big 3 wouldn't it be right to have all 3 together ?

I don't have a problem with them excluding Bosh, as he probably chooses to go up there alone (he wouldn't get asked any questions otherwise... hell, see that one press conference when he was by himself and they asked him how his neck was). I do think they should show more public support thouguh.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:11 AM   #1135
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball

It's because Dwade and Lebron are considered the "leaders" of the team. By always having equal press time, and them always being presented together... the press has difficulty driving a wedge between them, or asking loaded questions about the other players performance. Its a total PR thing the franchise is doing to minimize the press' desire to cause friction over who's "team it is". You'll also notice that KD and Westbrooke have been doing the same thing recently, with the whole ego thing the press has been swinging in Westbrook's direction.

When both of them are up there, the press can't question Lebron about Wade's poor performance, or vise-versa... they are forced to ask Wade about it directly. It limits the maliciousness of the press trying to get some sort of ego story.

Bosh isn't in that equation, under no circumstances is he held to the same standards as Dwade or Lebron... so putting him up there w/ them is not necessary.

Last edited by comerb : 05-23-2011 at 01:15 AM.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:50 AM   #1136
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I don't have a problem with them excluding Bosh, as he probably chooses to go up there alone (he wouldn't get asked any questions otherwise... hell, see that one press conference when he was by himself and they asked him how his neck was). I do think they should show more public support thouguh.

Bosh isn't an attention seeking kinda guy so I doubt that's the reason.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:58 AM   #1137
JChurches
I airball my layups

JChurches has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Charles is wrong, Miami didn't play that well either. Wade sucked, Haslem didn't do much.

He is right about one thing. The Miami crowd is trash. I don't think the Bulls crowd is the greatest, but it blows Miami's crowd out of the water. It's hard to win in Chicago, it's not hard to win in Miami.

You must not understand basic arithmetic, the heat are 7-0 at home in the playoffs.

JChurches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #1138
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRob

People who don't follow the team have such stupid opinions such as the one you just threw.

Bosh is the one who didn't want to be up there with the other two because:

1) He takes longer to get ready after games and likes to spend time with friends and family in the lobby and in the arena conference rooms after games.

2) Bosh thought he'd be excluded in the questioning because the reporters would only ask questions to Wade and LBJ 90% of the time.

It was a smart thing to do.

and finally, Wade and Lebron do their postgames together because the team wanted that. Because the media can't use one against the other with their "gossip" questioning. Reporters cannot "try" to divide the team leaders or players when they are both together facing reporters.

That was also the smart thing to do.

Last edited by Heat007 : 05-23-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:39 AM   #1139
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Bulls chance to steal one of these was last night, doubt Miami blow the chance to go up 3-1.

Btw Wade and Lebron already explained why they go up together as it saves time as the media always ask them loads of questions seperately so they now do it all at once otherwise it would take forever to be done with the media. What they stated of start of the playoffs..
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:42 AM   #1140
keepinitreal
Great young streetballer

keepinitreal has decent reputationkeepinitreal has decent reputation

Miami's double team defense is suffocating; their so quick.
keepinitreal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: