Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 AM   #1141
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Default Re: May 22, ECF Game 3 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADZp...eature=related
This is better
Kobe24Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:14 AM   #1142
insidehoops
Administrator

Game recap:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7702
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:44 AM   #1143
Heat007
Unguardable

Just watched the game again on the DVR and oh my ! Look at the faces of the Chicago players, head coach, and assistant coaches. That team is Shook!!! lol

They look really shaken and demoralized , from the bloody hands of the Miami Heatles. For the first time this year the bulls just look like they've had it, and they're whimpering away. They're confidence is totally shot. They look like they know they have no chance in hell in this series..

As I predicted on the 3rd page of this thread, the Heat will take their "WILL" away in Game 3. And in Game 4 the Heat will take their mojo away.

The Bulls are going to go back to Chicago with their tails between their legs. And totally bent over like a rented mule.

The Miami Heatles are just better all over the court. The Bulls are totally outclassed and outmatched in this series... as I said they would be for months if they were to meet up in the postseason.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:08 AM   #1144
Soundwave
Great college starter

Derrick Rose is a good player but his basketball I.Q. is lacking sometimes. One play the Bulls had like a 3 on 1 and Brewer was open on the wing but Rose negated that by going in solo and losing the ball.

Haslem has completely changed the complexion of the series, so has LeBron, much more energy after game 1. Guess he was sick.

Joel Anthony was very good also.

Scary thing for the Bulls is Dwayne Wade hasn't really put his stamp on this series yet. LeBron and Bosh have been driving the Heat thus far.
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:25 AM   #1145
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Some bad officiating in this game, and at some key moments, from memory there were a few in the first quarter, a bailout call when bibby went up for an out of control jumper, and Noah going up for a shot around the basket and got fouled by bosh..it was horrible...

Bulls hung in there the whole game, but I do feel an element of reffing will favour the heat to get them throught this series...Wade and lebron successful = money for the league and its powers..Lebron will be the new bus to ride to the bank for stern and his cronies, like Kobe was.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:31 AM   #1146
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Some bad officiating in this game, and at some key moments, from memory there were a few in the first quarter, a bailout call when bibby went up for an out of control jumper, and Noah going up for a shot around the basket and got fouled by bosh..it was horrible...

Bulls hung in there the whole game, but I do feel an element of reffing will favour the heat to get them throught this series...Wade and lebron successful = money for the league and its powers..Lebron will be the new bus to ride to the bank for stern and his cronies, like Kobe was.

You are a joke.

Do people actually think the Bulls should be winning games with Rose playing so poorly?

The Bulls are undefeated in the playoffs if Rose shoots over 43%.....maybe he should just play better. Is shooting 43% really that hard to do?

LOL at complaining about the refs.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:55 AM   #1147
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

lebron got hammered by everyone on the Bulls on one play to the rim and not a foul called... It was quite amusing
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #1148
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
You are a joke.

Do people actually think the Bulls should be winning games with Rose playing so poorly?

The Bulls are undefeated in the playoffs if Rose shoots over 43%.....maybe he should just play better. Is shooting 43% really that hard to do?

LOL at complaining about the refs.

The bulls have proven they can win without rose playing well. But I do take that into account as well, Im just saying that the bulls could do with an even rub of the green, and we could of saw a different result in game 3.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #1149
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashwade
lebron got hammered by everyone on the Bulls on one play to the rim and not a foul called... It was quite amusing

I saw about 1 unfavourable call on the heat to 4 unfavourables towards the Bulls...For every missed call from lebron, he was getting 4 favourable ones, but Lebron is back to the glamour boy for the league now that Kobe could be on his way out..
Old 05-23-2011, 07:29 AM   #1150
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
The bulls have proven they can win without rose playing well. But I do take that into account as well, Im just saying that the bulls could do with an even rub of the green, and we could of saw a different result in game 3.

generally you get more calls at home. the heat have won 2 games in this series.

game 2. they won because Lebron took over late and Rose/Bulls were awful late. had absolutely nothing to do with the refs

game 3. they Heat won because Bosh played great and the Heat shut down the Bulls late. had absolutely nothing to do with the refs.

the correct team has won every game so far in this series. refs have decided nothing at all.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #1151
trig
Decent college freshman

Quote:

game 2. they won because Lebron took over late and Rose/Bulls were awful late. had absolutely nothing to do with the refs

game 3. they Heat won because Bosh played great and the Heat shut down the Bulls late. had absolutely nothing to do with the refs.

the correct team has won every game so far in this series. refs have decided nothing at all.

game 2: Miami played awesome in the 2nd half. but there was 1-2 minute sequence in the 2nd quarter where chicago got 3-4 bad calls, got into the penalty with 9minutes to play

game 3: only saw the last 5mins, maybe 1 bad call but I didnt saw the replay so cant judge on that one

Rose needs to be aggressive. He's playing passive. He needs to attack as he's the only perimeter player that can. The other bulls perimeter players cant create their own shots before, and they wont vs miami's defense. If he can get his baskets inside, it will open up for everybody. play like an mvp
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #1152
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Quote:

I agree, game 2 was won by the heat through poor decision making from rose and cost the bulls the game.

Game 3 was different, i saw too many bail out calls, and no calls going against bulls in such a way, that a close game that it was, there was no way the bulls were going to make a push, with critical calls at the wrong times that stopped any momentum..
Old 05-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #1153
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
I agree, game 2 was won by the heat through poor decision making from rose and cost the bulls the game.

Game 3 was different, i saw too many bail out calls, and no calls going against bulls in such a way, that a close game that it was, there was no way the bulls were going to make a push, with critical calls at the wrong times that stopped any momentum..

i disagree. i saw a bulls team that let bosh crush them and i saw rose make some poor plays late.

the biggest play of the game was rose's horrible turnover that led to lebron's 3 point play.

bulls didn't deserve that game last night. refs had nothing to do with it.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #1154
2swift4u
High School Varsity 12th Man

Quote:

I really don't see how the refs decided game 3.. maybe there were some missed calls.. I'm not sure.. but Miami was in control most of the time anyway and they simply played better at the end. And honestly as a Bulls fan you can't complain about the refs either, since there were a lot of games this season when D.Rose got a call each and every time he went to the basket and nobody was allowed to get even close to him.
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #1155
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

The officiating has been fine, sans the 2nd quarter of game 2.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: