Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 01:53 AM   #736
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,117
branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
No. the one where the 7 footer was chucking 20 foot jump-shots and getting bailed out in repetitive fashion!

I remember that one.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:25 AM   #737
plokmz
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 27
plokmz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

anybody wanna to say something about the referees?what the hell they are doing!?
plokmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #738
derman
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 130
derman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by plokmz
anybody wanna to say something about the referees?what the hell they are doing!?

Bailing out OKc, what else. Every time Westbrick and Durant got into the lane, it was automatic FTs for them. When Dirk was getting into the lane and attacking the rim repeatedly in the third quarter, nothing was given.
At the end of second half, Perkins puts his arm around Chandler's neck, and chandler gets called for foul. LOL

Two times Dirk was called for jump-ball when Collison reached in and fouled him. If Dallas defenders tried that shit on Durant or Westbrick, it would have been automatic FTs.

Absolutely disgusting refereeing, they tried very hard to get OKC in the game, and in the end they succeeded.
derman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:44 AM   #739
plokmz
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 27
plokmz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by derman
Bailing out OKc, what else. Every time Westbrick and Durant got into the lane, it was automatic FTs for them. When Dirk was getting into the lane and attacking the rim repeatedly in the third quarter, nothing was given.
At the end of second half, Perkins puts his arm around Chandler's neck, and chandler gets called for foul. LOL

Two times Dirk was called for jump-ball when Collison reached in and fouled him. If Dallas defenders tried that shit on Durant or Westbrick, it would have been automatic FTs.

Absolutely disgusting refereeing, they tried very hard to get OKC in the game, and in the end they succeeded.
Yup, that's what I think! So this time, I think mavs really did a good job as they beat not only okc but also the referees, ****ing cool!
Also,this is the first time that my supported team won the game but I still wanna to kick the referees' ass!
plokmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:41 AM   #740
Floppy
High school junior varsity star
 
Floppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 620
Floppy has decent reputation
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by derman
At the end of second half, Perkins puts his arm around Chandler's neck, and chandler gets called for foul. LOL
Yeah that was hilarious. Has Chandler in a choke hold and gets the call.
Floppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #741
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17,409
kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
Dallas fans don't know what that is because every player who has played for them was nothing more than a jump shooting pusssy.


riiiight

and yet somehow Dallas took 42 shots in the paint compared to 41 for OKC
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #742
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,042
ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Go Mavs! Get rid of the Thunder, I can't stand them!

And how about the officiating? I think Dirk got fouled on just about every play and din't get a whistle. Collison was doing all sorts of things to him as well as Ibaka. Shoving, pushing, holding. Durant and Westbrook got a lot of bail out calls to get them back in it, but they just weren't good enough.

#LetsGoMavs!
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #743
thomaspynchon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,161
thomaspynchon has not been impressing people
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEN>DURANT
Go Mavs! Get rid of the Thunder, I can't stand them!

And how about the officiating? I think Dirk got fouled on just about every play and din't get a whistle. Collison was doing all sorts of things to him as well as Ibaka. Shoving, pushing, holding. Durant and Westbrook got a lot of bail out calls to get them back in it, but they just weren't good enough.

#LetsGoMavs!


hell yeah man! One love, man!
thomaspynchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #744
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day
 
#1SportsFan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 919
#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

I see Laker STANS still mad about the beat down the Mavs gave them when Laker STANS where the main ones talking that sh*t before the series started.

Last edited by #1SportsFan86 : 05-22-2011 at 09:33 AM.
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #745
DMAVS41
NBA Legend
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 19,616
DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
I see Laker STANS still mad about the beat down the Mavs gave them when Laker STANS where the main ones talking that sh*t before the series started.

Its hilarious. All the Mavs fans said nothing. All the Lakers fans called the Mavs chokers and soft....etc. Now they are still talking crap even after the sweep.

Its quite comical.

Talk about butthurt. Whats even funnier is that you'd think they would want the team that beat them to make it to the finals or win it all so they look better.

That sweep is going to look even worse historically if the Mavs lose this series.

LOL
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #746
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,793
LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Its hilarious. All the Mavs fans said nothing. All the Lakers fans called the Mavs chokers and soft....etc. Now they are still talking crap even after the sweep.

Its quite comical.

Talk about butthurt. Whats even funnier is that you'd think they would want the team that beat them to make it to the finals or win it all so they look better.

That sweep is going to look even worse historically if the Mavs lose this series.

LOL

Historically, it's not going to mean anything. The Lakers had won the previous three Western Conference titles and were the two time defending champs. They were going to lose sooner than later. Did it suck the way they lost? Absolutely. But it's not going to be considered historically bad, since the Lakers looked terrible for most of the regular season, 17-1 streak aside.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #747
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,793
LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
I see Laker STANS still mad about the beat down the Mavs gave them when Laker STANS where the main ones talking that sh*t before the series started.

Well, in our defense, you guys acted like complete nut jobs after winning sweeping us.

The only problem I have with Mavericks fans are when they say Dirk has no help and is a one-man team. Not true.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #748
LurkingFanboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 169
LurkingFanboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Well, in our defense, you guys acted like complete nut jobs after winning sweeping us.

The only problem I have with Mavericks fans are when they say Dirk has no help and is a one-man team. Not true.
In the past that is true. This year he's still got some sketchy back up. An all time great PG but is the same age of the half life of plutonium. Like no significant SG STevenson plays excellent D but he's a wheels off shooter. A true microwave level 6th man in Terry who can be super duper clutch or a butcher. The one thing he has now that he never really had is a good solid center next to him and another decent one off the bench. Honestly you put Dirk on the Spurs he'd already have rings. I know the game of whats and ifs is worthless but if you go through the lineup of dudes he's had on his team they are really weak top to bottom.

And this is from a dude that respects Dirk but doesn't bow to him. IMO Dirk does have a little bit of choker/braindead in him from time to time.It's way less now and I think that's why the team is as good as it is but it's there.
LurkingFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #749
DMAVS41
NBA Legend
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 19,616
DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Well, in our defense, you guys acted like complete nut jobs after winning sweeping us.

The only problem I have with Mavericks fans are when they say Dirk has no help and is a one-man team. Not true.

Nobody has said "Dirk has no help whatsoever and its a 1 man team"

We simply say that Dirk has played with significantly less help than Kobe. Which is true. So when the stans flash up rings arguments its silly......

Dirk obviously is getting a lot of help right now. Funny how the Mavs are having one of their best runs ever. Why? Dirk isn't playing any better than he normally does. So could it be that the amount of help these players get actually matters? What a shocking revelation.

And the two new studies just drive this home.

Dirk has played what is considered a good game in 31.9% of his playoff games
Kobe has played what is considered a good game in 23.6% of his playoff games

Mavs have won 72% of those games
Lakers have won 88.6% of those games

Dirk has played what is considered a bad game in 26.5% of his playoff games
Kobe has played what is considered a bad game in 27% of his playoff games

Mavs have won 30% of those games
Lakers have won 40% of those games

So again, my only problem with kobe/lakers fans is that they act like Dirk has played with the same amount of help. LOL....its simply not true and takes some of the shine off of those "how many rings does player x have" comments

So glad we finally have even more evidence to shut them the **** up. Good day.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #750
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Doranku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 7,713
Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkingFanboy
In the past that is true. This year he's still got some sketchy back up. An all time great PG but is the same age of the half life of plutonium. Like no significant SG STevenson plays excellent D but he's a wheels off shooter. A true microwave level 6th man in Terry who can be super duper clutch or a butcher. The one thing he has now that he never really had is a good solid center next to him and another decent one off the bench. Honestly you put Dirk on the Spurs he'd already have rings. I know the game of whats and ifs is worthless but if you go through the lineup of dudes he's had on his team they are really weak top to bottom.

And this is from a dude that respects Dirk but doesn't bow to him. IMO Dirk does have a little bit of choker/braindead in him from time to time.It's way less now and I think that's why the team is as good as it is but it's there.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy