Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 05-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #766
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Meh, at least those two admit to trolling. That gyno kid just likes to pretend he's engaging in legitimate arguments when most of the time he just contradicts himself.

Honestly, I'd like to do a poll or something. I can't name more than 3-4 bad Kobe fans... most of them are the same guy.

not sure if serious.

you'll see. you'll see your beloved fan base run wild against Dirk and the Mavs if we lose.

And LOL at the contradicting comment. Thats all you and your butt buddies do. Contradict the shit out of yourselves........bu bu bu bu but....Kobe didn't get any help.

LOL
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #767
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
not sure if serious.

you'll see. you'll see your beloved fan base run wild against Dirk and the Mavs if we lose.

And LOL at the contradicting comment. Thats all you and your butt buddies do. Contradict the shit out of yourselves........bu bu bu bu but....Kobe didn't get any help.

LOL

No one would troll you guys if you had lost. The Mavericks have been irrelevant the past few years.

When did I say Kobe got no help?

Again, I have a bunch of examples where you just contradict yourself and act like a 5-year-old, while you're just pointing out instances where Kobe fans say something stupid. Right.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #768
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Guys like Alpha Wolf, braincuntsky and Hulk Hogan change the perception of the average ISH user.

lol very few ppl's ever said that. straw man argument breh
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #769
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No one would troll you guys if you had lost. The Mavericks have been irrelevant the past few years.

When did I say Kobe got no help?

Again, I have a bunch of examples where you just contradict yourself and act like a 5-year-old, while you're just pointing out instances where Kobe fans say something stupid. Right.

What?

This doesn't even make sense. You are supporting your a group of people thought ruined every single game thread the Mavs have played this year pretty much.

If you want to separate yourself from them you should also call them out. If not, I am going to put you in the same group that trolled the Mavs and Dirk all year.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #770
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What?

This doesn't even make sense. You are supporting your a group of people thought ruined every single game thread the Mavs have played this year pretty much.

If you want to separate yourself from them you should also call them out. If not, I am going to put you in the same group that trolled the Mavs and Dirk all year.

I have called them out. I just don't do it every damn chance I get, because it's one guy who just has multiple accounts and doesn't contribute shit. Honestly, the Kobe haters are much, much worse.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:48 AM   #771
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
What?

how do lakers fans ruin game threads? are we not allowed to watch the game an comment now. u are in lakers game thread all the time. Having dissenting opinion is what make game threads fun
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:50 AM   #772
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
how do lakers fans ruin game threads? are we not allowed to watch the game an comment now. u are in lakers game thread all the time. Having dissenting opinion is what make game threads fun

dude. have you seen what hulk and brans do in every thread? they literally complain about every foul call and just hate on dirk non stop.

sorry.

completely different.

and once again, my posts are directed at them and a few others. like i have routinely said. not at true lakers/kobe fans. just the people that claimed Dirk was a choker..........etc.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #773
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
I have called them out. I just don't do it every damn chance I get, because it's one guy who just has multiple accounts and doesn't contribute shit. Honestly, the Kobe haters are much, much worse.

of course you think that. you are a kobe fan. you are just a tad bit biased man.

i think the dirk haters are worse....and i'm biased.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #774
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

I don't even know why Hulk bothers you. He's said plenty of times that Kobe's not the best player in the league, and falls in the 8-12 range all-time.

Don't know anything about Branslowski. I know he likes ellipses.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #775
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
of course you think that. you are a kobe fan. you are just a tad bit biased man.

i think the dirk haters are worse....and i'm biased.

Except I don't even like Kobe. I've routinely been called a "fake" Lakers fan before.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #776
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
I don't even know why Hulk bothers you. He's said plenty of times that Kobe's not the best player in the league, and falls in the 8-12 range all-time.

Don't know anything about Branslowski. I know he likes ellipses.

i don't dislike them. i don't know them.

i just know we had debates all year about this stuff and they trolled dirk and the mavs hard.

now its just fun payback.

and it the same way, why do i bother you? I rank kobe 10th all time and have repeatedly called him one of the best players ever.

he's not above criticism though.......and he certainly should not be given a free pass for how he played in the series.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #777
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
i don't dislike them. i don't know them.

i just know we had debates all year about this stuff and they trolled dirk and the mavs hard.

now its just fun payback.

and it the same way, why do i bother you? I rank kobe 10th all time and have repeatedly called him one of the best players ever.

he's not above criticism though.......and he certainly should not be given a free pass for how he played in the series.

Your passive aggressiveness pisses me off. You'll call Kobe a top 10 player, and then write a paragraph about why he's overrated.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:01 AM   #778
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Your passive aggressiveness pisses me off. You'll call Kobe a top 10 player, and then write a paragraph about why he's overrated.

He is over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.

Oscar Robertson is over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.

Hell, John Stockton is way way way over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #779
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
He is over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.

Oscar Robertson is over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.

Hell, John Stockton is way way way over-rated. Doesn't mean he's not great.

Yeah, I'm fine with people criticizing Kobe, but it's pretty obvious you dislike the guy too. Or @ least it appears that way. Maybe I'm letting my dislike for posters like OldSchoolBBall to cloud my judgment.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #780
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I'm fine with people criticizing Kobe, but it's pretty obvious you dislike the guy too. Or @ least it appears that way. Maybe I'm letting my dislike for posters like OldSchoolBBall to cloud my judgment.

I spent 03 to 08 defending Kobe endlessly. He was vastly under-rated. He got way too much hate for a few bad moments and series and was easily not only one of the elite players in the league, but one of the best ever.

I go to where I think people over-rate or under-rate players. Now I feel the Kobe talk has shifted into the over-rated category.

I defend Wade and Lebron and Dirk because I feel they are vastly under-rated.

I used to defend KG all the time. Now I find myself "hating" on him at times because he's becoming a little over-rated because of the title.

If people start calling Lebron or Wade top 8 players of all time if they win a title? You'll see me "hate" on them as well.

I don't make threads. I respond to threads or posts that interest me. Right now that is all the stuff that is going on.

Stuff like that. Its not "hating" really....its just trying to fix the flawed perceptions a lot of people have.

Like the game winning stuff with Kobe. A lot of flawed perceptions were out there. Now? Not so much. So I don't talk about it anymore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: