Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #226
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

Quote:
I don't get to call someone that at work or I get fired. They should be penalized.

FOLKS!

lets stop using this dumb analogy... You arent worth what Noah is to the bulls org. so if you act up? different thing than if Noah acts up.. They cannot afford to just fire noah.. Know the difference between your job (if you have 1) and an NBA player's job... there is a difference between the 2

2nd... If a customer came into your job and started calling you a slur and you retaliated? not soo clear cut as to what happens afterward..

the loudmouth fan routine is tired..

Im all for letting a player whup one of their asses just to calm down all the loudmouth cowards who hide in the crowd and yell vile stuff at players while around other people's family and children.

These dudes are cowards who think its funny to be disruptive and test players.. Its only right that they get their ass whupped real good for thinking they were safe to do that

If the fans can bring themselves under control, this stuff wont happen anymore
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #227
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Webb4
I wonder why K-Mart got no fine for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgxlPfSr-0

Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #228
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: did noah just get caught saying "fck u fggt"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
Well according to the logic used by a few posters in this thread. It's not okay to call the customer a gay slur, but it's okay if we insult the CEO of a competitor.

You think the refs are equivalent to CEO's?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #229
Basketball Fan
Local High School Star

Basketball Fan has decent reputationBasketball Fan has decent reputation
Default Re: Joakim Noah fined $50K for using anti-gay slur from bench during Heat-Bulls Game 3

A fan was at the game called in a Miami sports radio show and broke down what was said between Noah and the fan(link to listen inside)

http://www.terezowens.com/verbal-exc...aled/#comments
Basketball Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #230
LebronWadeBosh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LebronWadeBosh has not been impressing people
Default Re: Noah fined $50,000 for gay slur..what do you think of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Noah was asked what he thought of Stern's decision.

"Well, I learned my lesson. I'll never say the word ******* anymore. No sirree, ******* is gone from my vocubulary. I used to say ******* this and ******* that. *******, *******, *******......But I realize now that saying ******* is wrong. As a matter of fact, I plan on doing a "******* Tour", if you will, with kids throughout the country to discuss the harm of using ******* in daily language. I mean, ******* isn't just wrong against gays, but saying ******* at other times is bad too. Well, I learned my lesson. My language will now be ******* free.

Especially since the HEB said it was wrong."

I think Noah is making great progress.

LebronWadeBosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #231
Akrazotile
Cavs fan since forever

Akrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryAkrazotile posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wow this blew over much quicker than sterlings private convo huh?
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #232
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile

nah...BUT you did just prove u have more than one account.
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #233
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputationKobesFinger has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Stop bumping these old ass threads
KobesFinger is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: