Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #1516
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

No matter how wade is shooting, he always needs to play with energy and passion on both ends. There is no excuse for his passionless play for an entire game.

The Heat can go back and wrap it up in game 5, if wade plays like he gives a damn.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:54 AM   #1517
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

lol. Wade gets asked if he's hurt and he replies that he isn't. then as him and Bron are getting up to leave he says, "if i was i wouldn't tell you". LOL?
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:28 AM   #1518
Hoopz2332
National High School Star

Hoopz2332 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
What a great shot by Rose. Ice in the veins when they needed it most

epic fail
Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 AM   #1519
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why is the media asking if Wade is Hurt ?? Cause He played so poorly til the end ?
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #1520
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

lol at bibby playing defense on rose at the 3 point line after time out was called
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 AM   #1521
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apogee
lol Whose charles texting?? Hes pissed

Bodyguards so he can get out of the building alive,
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #1522
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
epic fail
wow way to go back to a post i made hours ago and make it look out of context.

That was from when he nailed the 3 to keep them in the game. You fail
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #1523
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Mike Miller scores 12, Heat wins 93-85
damn im good
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #1524
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
wow way to go back to a post i made hours ago and make it look out of context.

That was from when he nailed the 3 to keep them in the game. You fail

CP3 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Derrick Rose.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #1525
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
damn im good

Bizarre prediction.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #1526
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

I could go on about the officiating, but Heat fans will deny it, or say that Bulls got just as many good calls.

Again I saw first half foul loading on the bulls, And a number of those charge calls were dodgy, on all the replays, the heat player was still moving feet sideways and not set. Im sick of seeing little to no contact bail out calls going in the heats favour, and once again, the foul total was heavily in Heats favour, cant say Im surprised, it would be nice to watch my team play without knowing the refs are going to screw them over.

Id really like to say well done to the heat and well deserved, but again I see terrible officiating once again. Plus I really cant congradulate a team consisting of 3 top 15 players in the league, two top 3 players.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #1527
Noble6-AC45
I brick open layups

Noble6-AC45 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
I could go on about the officiating, but Heat fans will deny it, or say that Bulls got just as many good calls.

Again I saw first half foul loading on the bulls, And a number of those charge calls were dodgy, on all the replays, the heat player was still moving feet sideways and not set. Im sick of seeing little to no contact bail out calls going in the heats favour, and once again, the foul total was heavily in Heats favour, cant say Im surprised, it would be nice to watch my team play without knowing the refs are going to screw them over.

Id really like to say well done to the heat and well deserved, but again I see terrible officiating once again. Plus I really cant congradulate a team consisting of 3 top 15 players in the league, two top 3 players.

just let it go you people are sore losers
Noble6-AC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #1528
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123

Dude Refs didn't cost U the Bulls got some Questionable calls most notably the Lebron Offensive Foul with 8 seconds left that could of cost Heat the gm as it should of been let go by Refs as the Dude Brewer flopped. On top of that Heat were sooo sloppy tonight and Wade was awful until OT.. Gm 5 If the Heat are within striking distance in the 4th qtr(which they should be) Good chance they find a way to close gm and series out..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:47 AM   #1529
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

I thought Lebron was terrific tonight. He played with incredible intensity on defense for the whole game and made a huge impact there (how the hell didn't he get tired?) He was awful offensively in the first half, blowing 4 layups in a row ( ) but really turned it up in the 2nd half, especially in crunch time. I'm also glad to see him go 13-13 from the line, he's made 24 in a row now, though that's probably not going to last. He's been extremely up and down on FTs for his whole career.

Last edited by che guevara : 05-25-2011 at 02:58 AM.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:52 AM   #1530
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

Miami's gonna put NBA back on the map again... MJ style
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: