Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-25-2011, 02:58 AM   #1531
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

great ending for the heat. big 3 coming up huge in the OT with all kinds of plays, not just scoring. defense/blocks/diving for loose balls/ and making great rotations.

heat are just hungrier
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:58 AM   #1532
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

I actually saw glimpses of old LeBron tonight.

He got by a few people off the dribble ..

He had a sick spin move to get to the basket.

He got pretty high on that fast break dunk on Lt. Deng too

He played with a lot of energy. And defended Rose fairly well.

But SMH @ him and his BLATANT travels on what seems like virtually ANY of his game winning, game saving jump shots or baskets.

I've seen him travel in big moments v.s. the Celtics, Bulls, Wizards ... the list goes on.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:12 AM   #1533
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
I actually saw glimpses of old LeBron tonight.

He got by a few people off the dribble ..

He had a sick spin move to get to the basket.

He got pretty high on that fast break dunk on Lt. Deng too

He played with a lot of energy. And defended Rose fairly well.

But SMH @ him and his BLATANT travels on what seems like virtually ANY of his game winning, game saving jump shots or baskets.

I've seen him travel in big moments v.s. the Celtics, Bulls, Wizards ... the list goes on.

I didn't. He took a lot of jump shots. Most of those would've been contested layups a year or two ago.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:14 AM   #1534
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I didn't. He took a lot of jump shots. Most of those would've been contested layups a year or two ago.
Oh he's still not explosive by any means dude ... but I saw glimpses here and there.

There was a bunch of layups that at his size, still should be dunks and not contested layups.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #1535
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Recap of the game: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7712
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #1536
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Wade was so bad offensively but his D was great late.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:21 AM   #1537
2swift4u
High School Starter

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
Wade was so bad offensively but his D was great late.

true..he hasn't played well lately.. I hope he can step it up again in the next games. But at least he made some great defensive plays late in the game.

Nice to see Miller play well. If he could score a couple of 3s each game Miami's game would almost be complete.
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #1538
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
I think Rose needs to hand that MVP award to someone else.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:48 AM   #1539
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swift4u
true..he hasn't played well lately.. I hope he can step it up again in the next games. But at least he made some great defensive plays late in the game.

Nice to see Miller play well. If he could score a couple of 3s each game Miami's game would almost be complete.

Bulls play great D and Wade has struggled. No way he struggles like this vs Dallas who have nowhere near the defensive team Bulls have. If they meet of course.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #1540
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wow Skip Bayless was extra Hard to listen too today on 1st and 10..Knocking lebron, Criticizing him, Giving him no credit(still saying it it Wades team) and than Lying saying He acts out with Celebrations cause he has never been there before. Skip somehow Forgets He made the championship when he was what 22..I rather Lebron play with energy than act like he doesn't care and just go through motions(See Celtics Gm 5 last season) At least off the court Lebron interviews well and is Humble which to Me shows he is not a complete jerk off.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #1541
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
At least off the court Lebron interviews well and is Humble which to Me shows he is not a complete jerk off.
Really dude? You're on his pipe that much?

Defend what he does on the court all you like, LeBron as a person is CLEARLY a jerk off.

And you think interviews are an indicator of this?

The other day he called some female reporter a 'retard'

You can't be serious with this love you have for this guy.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #1542
bobly
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bobly has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Really dude? You're on his pipe that much?

Defend what he does on the court all you like, LeBron as a person is CLEARLY a jerk off.

And you think interviews are an indicator of this?

The other day he called some female reporter a 'retard'

You can't be serious with this love you have for this guy.

He said "That's retarded" under his breath in response to a question that was retarded, that's not the same thing as calling a reporter a retard.

In all his interviews he goes out of his way to offer praise for all his teammates. He even always makes sure to compliment the opposing team. You might hate Lebron, but his interviews certainly can't be one of the reasons.
bobly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #1543
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobly
He said "That's retarded" under his breath in response to a question that was retarded, that's not the same thing as calling a reporter a retard.

In all his interviews he goes out of his way to offer praise for all his teammates. He even always makes sure to compliment the opposing team. You might hate Lebron, but his interviews certainly can't be one of the reasons.

This.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #1544
gmoney9
Great young streetballer

gmoney9 has an OK reputation so far

D-Rose says "Remember this number, 9.8"

Quote:
NBA Playoffs: TNT Scores 9.8 Million Viewers For Game 4 Of Heat-Bulls
Series Averaging A Cable-Record 10.4 Million Viewers
Mike Reynolds -- Multichannel News, 5/25/2011 6:09:59 PM

Facing keen competition from the season finales of Dancing With The Stars and Glee, plus the penultimate American Idol episode of this campaign, TNT's exclusive coverage of Game 4 of the NBA Eastern Conference final took a relative ratings hit.
TNT's May 24 telecast of Miami's OT victory over Chicago scored a 6.1 U.S. household rating and 9.77 million viewers, according to Nielsen data. Still, the delivery was the lowest of what has been the most-watched pro hoops playoff series in cable history to date, now led three games to one by the Heat.
Through four games of Heat-Bulls, TNT has averaged a 6.2 rating, 10.4 million watchers and 7.17 million households, up 32%, 38% and 33%,respectively, from its presentation of the Western Conference finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns in 2010. Under their current contracts with the NBA, TNT and ESPN alternate coverage of the conference finals, season to season.
TNT's coverage of the series has been highlighted by the most-watched NBA games in cable television history with the opener netting a record-setting 11.1 million total viewers and a 6.2 U.S. HH rating, while Game 3 now stands as the medium's No. 2 most-watched NBA game with nearly 10.9 million total viewers and a 6.4 U.S. rating. The second game of the series averaged a 6.1 and over 10 million viewers.
gmoney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: