Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #61
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Mike Miller scores 12, Heat wins 93-85
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #62
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Most important game of the year. A must win. When the chips are down I'm throwing in with Derrick Rose and Coach Thibs. Hoping to see the Bulls pull out a W and turn this series around.

My guess? 96-88. Rose goes for 30/6/5 and Noah and Boozer combine for 35/25.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #63
Ruutu
High school junior varsity star

Ruutu has an OK reputation so far

This game is gonna be epic!!! But if Heat wins this one its gonna finals for them!!
Ruutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #64
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

So apparently Rose is planning on being much more offensively aggressive? If that means shooting more, he's playing right into the Heat's hands. There's nothing the Heat would rather see than him forcing up 25 - 30 shots. If he shoots that much, Miami will win going away.

What he needs to do is get his teammates involved and get rid of the ball as soon as he gets trapped. I also think he's been over-penetrating and not finishing well whereas his jumpshot has been surprisingly effective. So, in short, if I were Rose I would play like a point guard. Distribute the ball, attack when there's an opening, and make the Heat pay from the perimeter if they pack the defense in.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #65
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

The Heatles are going to blow them out of the building tonight.

Remember crygate?

The Heatles have grown so much as a "team" since then, and in so many ways. And tonight you'll see how much they've grown since... To gargantuan proportions !!! And they're seething to show the world tonight at the friendly confines of their home floor, against those same bastards from shitago.

It's the Bulls who are going to be reeling and crying while they pack their bags to Chicago from Miami this time... in the playoffs, when the stakes are much higher... when IT COUNTS!

The Heat are gonna POUND EM!

You'll see.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #66
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

How do people see the Bulls being able to win? Ive been saying Heat in 5 since the playoffs started and I still stand by that. I cant see the Bulls winning, they are so bad.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #67
NugzHeat3
Local High School Star

NugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong
So apparently Rose is planning on being much more offensively aggressive? If that means shooting more, he's playing right into the Heat's hands. There's nothing the Heat would rather see than him forcing up 25 - 30 shots. If he shoots that much, Miami will win going away.

What he needs to do is get his teammates involved and get rid of the ball as soon as he gets trapped. I also think he's been over-penetrating and not finishing well whereas his jumpshot has been surprisingly effective. So, in short, if I were Rose I would play like a point guard. Distribute the ball, attack when there's an opening, and make the Heat pay from the perimeter if they pack the defense in.
I'd be more concerned with Boozer than Rose, to be honest.
NugzHeat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:40 PM   #68
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

Wade is due for a big game, 35\7\4 while LeBron goes for 26\8\6 and Bosh has 20\10

Heat win 97-84
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #69
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tonight its goin down!
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #70
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

I don't like all the stuff I've seen from Chicago over the last few days. They're giving Miami a lot of compliments and kinda confessing that they're not really sure how to proceed.

They sound like they're searching for confidence and answers.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #71
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people

I think the Heat will win by 10 tonight. They just have all the confidence at home and it seems like Chicago is complimenting Miami too much. It's like they know they are outmatched even though it's a 2-1 series.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #72
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Come on boys, it's time to take their Mojo away and send them on their merry way back to Chicago with their tails between their legs!!
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #73
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
Come on boys, it's time to take their Mojo away and send them on their merry way back to Chicago with their tails between their legs!!
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #74
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007

That you my homie? PC?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #75
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
That you my homie? PC?

np brotha !

it's almost PaRTY-tIME !!