Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2K Sports and NBA sign partnership extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Sounds like a good deal. I also heard that NBA 2k11 predicted Bulls in 5 against the Heat, looks like they are wrong already.
I simulated 10-11 season with the Knicks.They won the championship
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: NBA signs partnership extension with 2K Sports and EA Sports

Update: Actually, they extended agreements with both EA Sports and 2K Sports

Re-read this: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7704
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #18
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
NBA Live 06 was the last good LIVE
This. 2K7 is where they started taking over completely. 2K8 was actually pretty shitty though.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #19
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
They should sign a partnership with TNT so they could have their broadcast.

It would be amazing.

Elite demo had the ESPN coverage. Anyway, I wish you could chose announcers between Harlan, Kerr, Dick, Albert, Miller and Fratello. Also, maybe switch up Saiger and Aldridge once in a while. The announcers and Doris Burke are the only problem I have with the game.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:34 AM   #20
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb220
Great news.

Anyone remember NBA elite? lol

I actually really enjoyed the demo of that, apart from the hook shot glitch i thought it had some wicked potential. It definitely gave the most control to the player ever seen in an nba game imo
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #21
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yeah they are great. They should just add some more from the early 2000s like the 3 peat Lakers, the '01 Sixers, the Hakeem Rockets, the Shaq/Penny Magic, etc
I do not know what system you're on, but the 360 has some absolutely excellent classic rosters this year. People have made full seasons and posted them on 2KShare. I highly recommend the 1996 file, but most seasons between 1986 and 2000 are accounted for (and 2004).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:23 AM   #22
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

I wish 2K could make the NFL games. NFL 2K5 was one of the best sports games I've ever played.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:40 AM   #23
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Elite demo had the ESPN coverage. Anyway, I wish you could chose announcers between Harlan, Kerr, Dick, Albert, Miller and Fratello. Also, maybe switch up Saiger and Aldridge once in a while. The announcers and Doris Burke are the only problem I have with the game.
Not a bad idea. I played a cricket game that had like 6 different combinations of announcers, but they came on at random.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Good news. I hope 2k can improve the online though. For some reason I can only play with certain friends (i.e it will work with some but not with others).

Also, EA should probably stick to NBA Jam now. Or make a new NBA Street (loved those games). They're too far behind 2k now to catch up and it's probably a lot cheaper to just make street/jam games. NBA Jam on my iPhone is sick, why not stick with those kind of games (on consoles too).
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think EA's game this year is cancelled.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #26
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I think EA's game this year is cancelled.
Yeah Elite 11 was cancelled (After the Jesus Bynum video lol). I heard they scrapped it and have there eyes set on 2013 (maybe 2012).

I think it would be better for all us fans/costumers of basketball for EA to at least put out a game just so 2k has some competition and we don't get a lesser game due to lack of competetion.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:47 PM   #27
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the companies should be able to buy the rights to use NBA players and the NBA forever, not just rent them out for a few years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
Yeah Elite 11 was cancelled (After the Jesus Bynum video lol). I heard they scrapped it and have there eyes set on 2013 (maybe 2012).

I think it would be better for all us fans/costumers of basketball for EA to at least put out a game just so 2k has some competition and we don't get a lesser game due to lack of competetion.
At the rate of quality improvement that EA has recently had in their NBA series, EA's presence in the NBA video game market would not even intimidate 2k.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: