Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool
Default To all the whiners, skeptics, and haters (trash-talking Heat fan alert)

now I know the Heat haven't won anything yet. But as I'm browsing numerous threads today and reading your posts, it's dawning on me that the Heat winning the 'ship seems like an inevitability now. I know this because all of you are f*cking crying like the babies you are. Discounting everything they've gone through this season and putting down the teams they've defeated. So let me just say this now because I myself am getting tired of the incessant hate on here:

I WILL LAUGH SO LOUD IF THE HEAT DO WIN IT ALL. I WILL CELEBRATE AND I WILL DRINK MY ASS TO DEATH ALL WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT ALL YOU SCUMBAGS WHO ARE HARBORING ALL THIS HATE. I WILL GO OUT TO MY YARD AND PROCLAIM, "WE ARE THE ****ING CHAMPIONS! AND YOU *******S ON ISH CAN SUCK MY D*CK".

so this is just a warning. I really hope my team wins. Because I know you low-lifes will burn all summer in the putrid, hate-filled soup you yourselves concocted.

I'M OUT.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: To all the whiners, skeptics, and haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by derb2k2
now I know the Heat haven't won anything yet. But as I'm browsing numerous threads today and reading your posts, it's dawning on me that the Heat winning the 'ship seems like an inevitability now. I know this because all of you are f*cking crying like the babies you are. Discounting everything they've gone through this season and putting down the teams they've defeated. So let me just say this now because I myself am getting tired of the incessant hate on here:

I WILL LAUGH SO LOUD IF THE HEAT DO WIN IT ALL. I WILL CELEBRATE AND I WILL DRINK MY ASS TO DEATH ALL WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT ALL YOU SCUMBAGS WHO ARE HARBORING ALL THIS HATE. I WILL GO OUT TO MY YARD AND PROCLAIM, "WE ARE THE ****ING CHAMPIONS! AND YOU *****TS ON ISH CAN SUCK MY D*CK".

so this is just a warning. I really hope my team wins. Because I know you low-lifes will burn all summer in the putrid, hate-filled soup you yourselves concocted.

I'M OUT.

://
Old 05-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Oh boy. Enjoy 5 more years of this bullshit, ISH
Old 05-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

And everyone in the neighborhood will shake their head at you.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #5
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Kobe24Clutch has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I WILL LAUGH SO LOUD IF THE HEAT DO WIN IT ALL. I WILL CELEBRATE AND I WILL DRINK MY ASS TO DEATH ALL WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT ALL YOU SCUMBAGS WHO ARE HARBORING ALL THIS HATE. I WILL GO OUT TO MY YARD AND PROCLAIM, "WE ARE THE ****ING CHAMPIONS! AND YOU *******S ON ISH CAN SUCK MY D*CK".

I'M OUT.
Ummm... Do you have 16 titles?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
jb220
Heat baby #yolo

jb220 has an OK reputation so far

OP likes to drink ass.

Dumb ass faggot, how about you go rub your moms smell ass puss with a dull knife.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Kobe24Clutch has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb220
OP likes to drink ass.

Dumb ass faggot, how about you go rub your moms smell ass puss with a dull knife.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

lol. This dude ended his post with "IM OUT"

His post on a message board haha.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #9
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people

Quote:
now I know the Heat haven't won anything yet

I stopped reading after that part. No BS. No worries though. I'll be sure to come back here and read the rest once the finals are over and comment.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #10
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:

I'M OUT.

get to it
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bulls fans are faagggots, every single one of them. I'm parting hard this friday after we rape the Bulls in 5 games.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Bulls fans are faagggots, every single one of them. I'm parting hard this friday after we rape the Bulls in 5 games.

Guy living in Toronto routing for the cHeat....you're existence is a fail.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
jb220
Heat baby #yolo

jb220 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
I agree, but cmon bro we as Heat fans cannot support the OP. He likes to drink ass and he likes to suck on his moms brownly tainted asshole.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Wow. And I thought Kobe/Laker fans were bad
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
LebronGOAT
I brick open layups

LebronGOAT has an OK reputation so far

These were the excuses the many heat haters used throughout the season and all were proven wrong:

1. Lebron and Wade cannot play well together.....wrong

2. Lebron cannot close games.......wrong

3. Bosh is overrated and will get killed by KG and the Chicago front line...wrong

4. Miami's lack of a PG and C will kill them in the playoffs....wrong

5. Miami will lose to Boston....wrong

6. Miami will lose to Chicago....wrong

7. Miami's lack of depth will kill them....wrong

8. Miami's "ISO" offense will fail in the playoffs....wrong

9. Miami cannot handle adversity.....wrong

10. Miami cannot guard Rose......wrong
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread