Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Sroek
Slasher

Sroek has decent reputation
Default It's really sad to see Bosh transform from an upbeat jokester to some depressed dude.

You could just see it on his face now that all of the clowning got to him. He knew he became a laughing stock over the course of a single season.

Back then, he had CBoshTV going on, always having fun. Was the face of a franchise during his tenure in Toronto.
Sroek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: It's really sad to see Bosh transform from an upbeat jokester to some depressed dude.

It's his own damn fault for aggreing to be a third option.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board
Default Re: It's really sad to see Bosh transform from an upbeat jokester to some depressed dude.

His choice. He wanted more fame and he got it, just not in the way he wanted. It's not sad at all.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:09 PM   #4
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

He would still be a fan favorit on the raptors.

Guy did it to himself
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll have to get used to it.

Maybe he can get some advice from Ringo Starr. He was always the 4th Beatle or the drummer but he was always happy-go-lucky.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #6
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

He is a good guy, not a pansy either. I think he is tragically misunderstood.
I used to be like everyone else, calling Bosh a *** and criticizing his "softness".

but it's gotten out of hand, and now I wish him success.

I love Wade, I want Bosh to silence the haters, and I want Mike Bibby to earn the ring he deserves from his days in Sacramento.
I never thought I'd be rooting for the Heat, but I am (well, until they face Dirk)
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #7
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Bosh didn't know what he was asking for. He was thinking the reason he wasn't highly publicized was because of the city he was living in and not because of his personality/character/playing style. No, he's not exactly as bland as Tim Duncan but he's nowhere near as outgoing and charismatic as a guy like Wade, James, Kobe, etc... So no reason to feel bad for a guy who got more than he bargained for.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

He's a grown ass man who made a decision. Trust me, no one should be feeling sorry for him because no matter what, he's still a freakin millionaire.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters
He would still be a fan favorit on the raptors.
Chicago even.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #10
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
He's a grown ass man who made a decision. Trust me, no one should be feeling sorry for him because no matter what, he's still a freakin millionaire.
This. There are a lot worse things that people have to go through than being chastised by the media. He's a rich pro athlete who gets 14mill a year to put a ball through a hoop, he should be counting his blessings.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #11
RaceBannana
BBALL LOVER

RaceBannana has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
He'll have to get used to it.

Maybe he can get some advice from Ringo Starr. He was always the 4th Beatle or the drummer but he was always happy-go-lucky.

that doesn't make sense, if you want dallas to win you should be rooting for the bulls because if the Heat make it to the finals theyre going to tore Dallas a new ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishHim!
This. There are a lot worse things that people have to go through than being chastised by the media. He's a rich pro athlete who gets 14mill a year to put a ball through a hoop, he should be counting his blessings.

bingo. we got a winner.
RaceBannana is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: