Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-26-2011, 12:29 AM   #586
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 25, OKC Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay32
Like I said they play nothing alike. Bird was also better with is left hand. (scoring and passing with his left).

Dirk is Dirk. He's a great player, but watching dirk isn't like watching bird.

He didn't see Bird play dude. He said he was imagining what it would be like.

Its not crazy to compare the two. Yes, Bird played a different style and was a much better player and floor leader.

But in terms of scoring? Both were deadly from everywhere and shot a jumper that simply could not be blocked.

You act like its night and day or something in terms of how they scored. Its not.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #587
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
thanks

i hope you catch a lot of fish
Fuck you...you bitch ass nigga. That's why you ain't got no fucking team and you crying like a bitch in every other thread.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #588
AfroSamurai
I airball my layups

AfroSamurai has an OK reputation so far

Durant reminds me of Kobe in the presser this is a good sign. He has a good head on him. Bet on that one.
AfroSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #589
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
He didn't see Bird play dude. He said he was imagining what it would be like.

Its not crazy to compare the two. Yes, Bird played a different style and was a much better player and floor leader.

But in terms of scoring? Both were deadly from everywhere and shot a jumper that simply could not be blocked.

You act like its night and day or something in terms of how they scored. Its not.

Um. Ok
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #590
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

stupid report just asked durant is he happy for Dirk since he made the finals after being knocked out in the first round three of the last four years

Durant-"No, I'm a competitor and I wanted to be in the Finals so no I'm not happy for him. I really dont care what he been through the last 4 years

LOL
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #591
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

ACCBaller1403 has decent reputationACCBaller1403 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
Fuck you...you bitch ass nigga. That's why you ain't got no fucking team and you crying like a bitch in every other thread.

Eloquent.
ACCBaller1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #592
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Really like KD. Class act and a great player.

Will Westbrook be back? I think Westbrook is a very good player with a chance to be a true superstar, but I'm not sure if his style fits with what the Thunder want to do.

Harden is already a much better play maker and pick and roll player.

Thunder fans. How do you feel about him going forward? Do you want to wait and watch him mature? Or do you want to move him this offseason?
Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #593
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay32
Like I said they play nothing alike. Bird was also better with is left hand. (scoring and passing with his left).

Dirk is Dirk. He's a great player, but watching dirk isn't like watching bird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I

This is one of my fav Bird clips...The shots he makes in this are some of the sickest shit I've seen...And Dirk does the samething...One legged shots, fading away, jumping forward on one foot...Then you see Dirk 2 day's ago....I didn't watch Bird LIVE, but the tons of footage of him I do watch, leads me to make the point that him and Dirk are similar in scoring ability.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:36 AM   #594
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
stupid report just asked durant is he happy for Dirk since he made the finals after being knocked out in the first round three of the last four years

Durant-"No, I'm a competitor and I wanted to be in the Finals so no I'm not happy for him. I really dont care what he been through the last 4 years

LOL
Yeah, I loved that one.

I've become a big fan of Durante, Harden, and Ibaka....three up and coming players that are easy to like and easy to cheer for. (except when they play the Bulls or Mavericks)
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #595
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I

This is one of my fav Bird clips...The shots he makes in this are some of the sickest shit I've seen...And Dirk does the samething...One legged shots, fading away, jumping forward on one foot...Then you see Dirk 2 day's ago....I didn't watch Bird LIVE, but the tons of footage of him I do watch, leads me to make the point that him and Dirk are similar in scoring ability.

You are dead right on this one.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #596
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroSamurai
Durant reminds me of Kobe in the presser this is a good sign. He has a good head on him. Bet on that one.
Word.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:38 AM   #597
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
You are dead right on this one.

OK, enough of that......Dirk is a choking little b!tch, will be exposed.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #598
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like how KD doesn't let the media wh0res manipulate him into making negative comments about Westbrook. This team needs to stay together!
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:40 AM   #599
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder

actually, i am celebrating another okc inbreeder 4th qtr meltdown-- no crying here

what's the matter, no good fishing in okc-- come on up to seattle and we'll get some nice chinook

then i can share some wonderful sonic playoff stories with you

RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #600
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you should like this one since choking is right down your alley

RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: