Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #601
Replay32
Local High School Star

Replay32 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 25, OKC Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rto2_oYVs0I

This is one of my fav Bird clips...The shots he makes in this are some of the sickest shit I've seen...And Dirk does the samething...One legged shots, fading away, jumping forward on one foot...Then you see Dirk 2 day's ago....I didn't watch Bird LIVE, but the tons of footage of him I do watch, leads me to make the point that him and Dirk are similar in scoring ability.

Does this guy remind you of larry bird too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XvZzu9xd9U

Like I said the only thing he and dirk have in common is that they are great outside shooters and THEY ARE WHITE.

Dirk is great. I've seen plenty of Bird and he doesn't remind me of Dirk at all. Bird was better all around.
Replay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #602
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski

OK, enough of that......Dirk is a choking little b!tch, will be exposed.

Thats more like it.

You know I love to hate you.

Its all in good fun.

But you hurt me when you put me on 3rd team all ISH and I had you on 2nd team all ISH.

That won't be forgotten until this year is over. Once the off season hits....I'll give you a clean slate.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:46 AM   #603
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay32

Like I said the only thing he and dirk have in common is that they are great outside shooters and THEY ARE WHITE.

Dirk is great. I've seen plenty of Bird and he doesn't remind me of Dirk at all. Bird was better all around.

Dude. We know Bird was better. Bird was tougher. A better defender. A much better passer...and even a slightly better rebounder.

They played an overall different style.

However, the way they score from the perimeter and in the post is pretty similar. I'm not sure why you are against it so much.

Two tall forwards with a jump shot that can't be blocked that didn't rely heavily on athleticism. Both guys routinely made impossible off balance jumpers.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #604
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet

actually, i am celebrating another okc inbreeder 4th qtr meltdown-- no crying here

what's the matter, no good fishing in okc-- come on up to seattle and we'll get some nice chinook

then i can share some wonderful sonic playoff stories with you

This guy here
O_City_Thunder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #605
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replay32

Kobe doesn't shoot like that all the time....Also, I didn't say Dirk=Bird as players....Just scoring ability...And yes, it's human nature to want to compare Dirk and Bird because they are tall white guy's with epic skills scoring the ball along with epic skills shooting 3's, off balanced shots, one legged, one legged falling while eating hotdogs and epic skills being clutch....Oh, see what I did there?...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #606
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Thats more like it.

You know I love to hate you.

Its all in good fun.

But you hurt me when you put me on 3rd team all ISH and I had you on 2nd team all ISH.

That won't be forgotten until this year is over. Once the off season hits....I'll give you a clean slate.

Gotta renew my All-ISH teams.lol
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:09 AM   #607
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
This guy here

This guy here

RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:12 AM   #608
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Congrats Mavs

Watching plenty of Mavs title runs made me a doubter, and I'm still no believer.

But a trip to the Finals is ....

Don't be too disappointed, Thunder fans, that series was much closer than 4-1. And, yours is the future.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:19 AM   #609
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

as a Suns fan, i'm happy for Marion to finally reach the Finals

good game
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:23 AM   #610
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
This guy here

You Seattle dudes are going to give yourselves an ulcer
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #611
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love how Dirk just left, they shouldn't be celebrating too much.

That celebration felt too much like we won it all, hopefully we see that again in 2 weeks.
DirkNowitzki41 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:58 AM   #612
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Recap of the game:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7719
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:34 AM   #613
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

maynor lost this game/series for the thunder. the airball at the end...geez. what was he doing on the court in the first place. such a bad shot.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:46 AM   #614
dsrdsr
I brick open layups

dsrdsr has an OK reputation so far

dsrdsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:15 AM   #615
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrdsr

Red Foreman @ss MF
Old school roasting hike/backpack...nice nice.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: