Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #121
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation
Default Re: May 25, OKC Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks GAME THREAD

Shut your face, Harden. I don't like that guy. Seriously, I like Durant...Perkins and Harden ruining OKC for me.
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #122
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Mavs down 3 with 3 players in foul trouble. Chandler didn't play much of the second quarter. Second half Dallas should take over.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #123
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
True Terry is a fantastic 6th man when he's playing well like he is this round. Brewer deserves more of a chance from you guys. On his first start this season he had 20 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals vs the Clippers or some insane stat line like that. He's always been a very good man defender in Minnesota.
He may play some important minutes on Wade or LeBron, if Dallas gets in foul trouble. Might even be a Godsend if the fix cones in, provided Brewer plays to his potential, which is high.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #124
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
True Terry is a fantastic 6th man when he's playing well like he is this round. Brewer deserves more of a chance from you guys. On his first start this season he had 20 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals vs the Clippers or some insane stat line like that. He's always been a very good man defender in Minnesota.
And he's taller than DeShawn, wich would probably help against KD
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #125
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri41
Shut your face, Harden. I don't like that guy. Seriously, I like Durant...Perkins and Harden ruining OKC for me.
Put it in words? What exactly "is it" about Harden you dislike so much ?
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #126
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
He may play some important minutes on Wade or LeBron, if Dallas gets in foul trouble. Might even be a Godsend if the fix cones in, provided Brewer plays to his potential, which is high.

He's skinny like Durant but has so much quickness and a great wingspan. He's like 6'9 now last I heard. I think he would do very well on Lebron assuming refs don't allow Lebron to get away with dropping a shoulder on him all series. Marion and Brewer will get the job done with Lebron. Brewer is a body clone for Durant but he's a little smaller. I think Carlisle should try him this game. Get his body warmed up for Wade and Lebron.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #127
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

As often as Westbrook shoots you would think his jumper was "Like That"
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #128
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Has there been one game in which the referees favored the Mavericks? Seems to be going Thunder's way most of the time except for game one which was even.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #129
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
Put it in words? What exactly "is it" about Harden you dislike so much ?

Are you blind or being sarcastic?
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #130
OriginalNameGuy
Serious playground baller

OriginalNameGuy has an OK reputation so far

James Harden flopping again

-10 respect
OriginalNameGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #131
Clippersfan86
Banned

Ahhhh! I hate when people say "Textes" instead of texts like Mike Brown just did. It's like a pet peeve of mine LOL.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #132
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Are you blind or being sarcastic?

What's there not to like about him? Because he flopped once to get a technical on Tyson Chandler? That's ridiculous.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #133
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
What's there not to like about him? Because he flopped once to get a technical on Tyson Chandler? That's ridiculous.
What's your gut feeling like tonight dude?
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #134
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
What's your gut feeling like tonight dude?

Hahaha, hey I was right on Monday night, right?

I wasn't feeling too hot about the team the first 4 minutes but they found some defensive intensity from something. I'm feeling pretty good about tonight. I think they can win it.

Edit: But if they're going to win, Perkins cannot play 30+ minutes again. And Harden needs to come in muuuch sooner than usual. Like, at 8 minutes.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #135
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Has there been one game in which the referees favored the Mavericks? Seems to be going Thunder's way most of the time except for game one which was even.
The game that Dirk pushed Westbrook and Westbrook got a tech for pushing back.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: