Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #61
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jason Terry is a lame dude for that......

What's wrong with people?
It's not a big deal.
The games over!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #62
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where is Sourgrapes/GOBB's criticism now? I guess I'm still dumb for not thinking that it was big deal.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #63
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

Oh no, I guess we should " injury " him just like Wade huh?

Who gives a shit honestly?
Papaya Petee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #64
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Where is Sourgrapes/GOBB's criticism now? I guess I'm still dumb for not thinking that it was big deal.

What does this reply even mean?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #65
Cone
thunder upton

Cone is considered somewhat coolCone is considered somewhat coolCone is considered somewhat cool

retarded thread
Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #66
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

"The announcers didn't even acknowledge the dunk. Probably were thinking it was a biitch move though."

Seems to reflect what the poster thought about the move. Transfering his feelings into what they probably thought.

Quote:
Allstar24

Karma...it will come back to bite him in the ass
Wishing Bad Karma..

Quote:
Rhinox

was a ***** move and no one other the Dwade fans or Heat homers believe it was an ok thing to do.
How is that not a clear criticism of What Wade did?

Quote:
The names I listed arent b!tching, in an uproar.
Uh..
Quote:
You're making up things. There were only a handful IF that who criticized what Wade did.

Quote:
Continue sifting thru the thread and add more names..
Don't really need to.
Quote:
Or maybe the majority of the names were defending Wades actions huh simpleton?..
Uh.. I know that but there were still many people who showed some form of criticism for what he did, definitely more than a handful...
Smack yourself.

Quote:
So this idea everyone was jumping on Wade back for the play is false. An exagerration made up in your own mind.
Who said everyone?
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Failed attempt. Quit while you're behind.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #68
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Failed attempt. Quit while you're behind.
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #69
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

when i saw it i thought to myself "why does he have to do that"

it's becoming more common it seems and that's too bad

you can be an apologist all you want, i still prefer sportsmanship.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #70
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

and lol at heat fans thinking this is illustrative of the "hate" for your team. grasping at straws if i've ever seen it
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: