Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Don't worry Bulls fans, we still have this against the Heat.

Jordan drops 50 points against the Heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc7oEOJpco

ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:58 AM   #2
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't worry Bulls fans, we still have this against the Heat.

We have a chance of taking game 5. . .and a maybe 5% chance of winning the series. And 5% is probably wishful thinking.

I have no confidence the Bulls can magically generate offensive plays that they don't have. That's been their biggest weakness all season. Even if we got past the Heat, the Mavs would utterly destroy us. They don't have pathetic offensive lulls like the Heat do to allow us to stay in games.

It's all but over. I knew we wouldn't make the Finals, but this is embarrassing. Bulls BADLY have to learn some damn plays. We need to bring in someone to coordinate the offense for Thibs.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:52 AM   #3
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
We have a chance of taking game 5. . .and a maybe 5% chance of winning the series. And 5% is probably wishful thinking.

I have no confidence the Bulls can magically generate offensive plays that they don't have. That's been their biggest weakness all season. Even if we got past the Heat, the Mavs would utterly destroy us. They don't have pathetic offensive lulls like the Heat do to allow us to stay in games.

It's all but over. I knew we wouldn't make the Finals, but this is embarrassing. Bulls BADLY have to learn some damn plays. We need to bring in someone to coordinate the offense for Thibs.

I agree, I wonder if we can get someone like Flip Saunders? He hasn't gotten a job in the league for a few seasons now. I'm sure we could get him.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this boardsirkeelma is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Jordan drops 50 points against the Heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc7oEOJpco

I think MJ retired few years ago.
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
Starkonian
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Starkonian has an OK reputation so far

Man I hate naysayers and quitters.

"...and a maybe 5% chance of winning the series. And 5% is probably wishful thinking."

"I wonder if we can get someone like Flip Saunders?"

What a bunch of CRAP! There would be plenty of time to b*tch and moan over the summer if that's how it goes.

We have one game in front of us now. We can win ONE frickin game!

Everyone put your man pants on and buck up! We can and will WIN THIS GAME!

Put your favorite Bulls t-shirt on and get out the sacred Bulls shot glass filled with your best whiskey and send out your unwavering positive energy.

We're running this season at 8000 rpm's to the end.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starkonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
I agree, I wonder if we can get someone like Flip Saunders? He hasn't gotten a job in the league for a few seasons now. I'm sure we could get him.

I wouldn't mind that. Big name, so no one would complain But who knows if he'd want the job. We do need SOMETHING though. I'm not -that- upset, because we have such young players. We have time to get better. . .and like we've seen this season, it could happen as early as next year. If this Bulls squad had a reliable offense, we'd be killing Miami right now.

I think we have the players, we just need the plays now. Maybe we could use an offensive SG, like a Gary Neal or Jamal Crawford type guy to come off the bench for explosive offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkonian
Man I hate naysayers and quitters.

"...and a maybe 5% chance of winning the series. And 5% is probably wishful thinking."

"I wonder if we can get someone like Flip Saunders?"

What a bunch of CRAP! There would be plenty of time to b*tch and moan over the summer if that's how it goes.

We have one game in front of us now. We can win ONE frickin game!

Everyone put your man pants on and buck up! We can and will WIN THIS GAME!

Put your favorite Bulls t-shirt on and get out the sacred Bulls shot glass filled with your best whiskey and send out your unwavering positive energy.

We're running this season at 8000 rpm's to the end.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's better to be realistic than hopeful. We're Chicago sports fans. . .we've seen the Cubs, Bears, White Sox, and post-Jordan Bulls fail time and time again every time they've had great and really hyped seasons. I wasn't confident going into the series, but the Bulls got me excited in game 1. I thought I was wrong, and I was happy for it. But then we got reality checked man. . .we can't win without offensive tweaks.

Yeah we're running on 8,000 RPMs, but our offense has bald tires.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
rob30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rob30 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
flip is too old to play shooting guard.
rob30 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: