Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default i feel bad for rose

o well he will surely win a couple of chips in the future
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: i feel bad for rose

I don't, he was completely atrocious in this series. He had three games with 20+ shots where he had more shots than points.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
I don't, he was completely atrocious in this series. He had three games with 20+ shots where he had more shots than points.

Yeah, but he was the only consistent scorer on his team, playing against a very good team where they could key on him and gameplan against him without having to worry too much about his teammates.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

He looks like he is about to commit a suicide on that post game interview.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

2008 NCAA Finals are haunting him. Missed free throws again.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
2008 NCAA Finals are haunting him. Missed free throws again.

he is never gonna get over that game.
LBJMVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
gmoney9
Great young streetballer

gmoney9 has an OK reputation so far

I like D-Rose, wish he didn't have to go against Bron and Heat because I want Bron to get that ring
gmoney9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Rose seriously has some problems shooting clutch FTs... that NCAA game, Game 4 and now this?
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: