Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #16
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
1) You don't care then why you try to say to me Who's Micky Arison???
2) Again, why you say "Thats Carlos Arroyo"? I say its Bibby and you say you don't care? WTF?
3) Just go out and practice you jumbpall tip if you love it so much. Jump ball tip is justa formality, not a game changing event.
1. you think i fk** care who there owner is
2. man i dont fk** care i was just do a joke
3. ever watch to NBA ??? jumpballtip you have a start with the ball have alots of confedence because you win the jumpballtip and momentum.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
1. you think i fk** care who there owner is
2. man i dont fk** care i was just do a joke
3. ever watch to NBA ??? jumpballtip you have a start with the ball have alots of confedence because you win the jumpballtip and momentum.

In NBA season 2005-6 jump ball tip winners won 52% of games. That 4% extra is just co-incidence TBF tho.

You could also find out that the team which plays more table tennis wins 52% matches, et cetera.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #18
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
In NBA season 2005-6 jump ball tip winners won 52% of games. That 4% extra is just co-incidence TBF tho.

You could also find out that the team which plays more table tennis wins 52% matches, et cetera.

I heard the Celtics of the early 60s played table tennis before every game.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #19
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
I heard the Celtics of the early 60s played table tennis before every game.

No they played boob tennis.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #20
Theoo

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

your talk to me ??? a one season % man statgeek
Old 05-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #21
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

worst game thread...
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #22
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

close this f*cking game thread.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
Theoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by derb2k2
close this f*cking game thread.
?? why
Old 05-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #24
NauruDude
Banned

Okay lets start talking about the game.

Do you think the Dallas bench will outscore Miami's?
Old 05-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #25
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Okay lets start talking about the game.

Do you think the Dallas bench will outscore Miami's?
Most likely but I doubt Dallas will be able to contend the big 3. I expect Miami to lockdown Dallas on the perimeter and set the tone for the series
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:05 AM   #26
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
Most likely but I doubt Dallas will be able to contend the big 3. I expect Miami to lockdown Dallas on the perimeter and set the tone for the series

I completely agree with your analysis. Do you think that LeBron James will come up big for the Heat?
Old 05-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #27
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Dirk will have a massive game
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #28
sodapop
Decent playground baller

sodapop has an OK reputation so far

Since the Heat have more media support, hype, sponsors (Nike for example) and highly invested, I say the refs and the NBA will give the Heat the finals.
I am very disappointed with the NBA. This was the worse playoffs since 2002. Each playoff game was refereed poorly. The finals will be poorly refereed as well. If you truly want to know who will win this series? Ask the refs. I don't want to waste anymore time watching a marketing invested team beat another real team. Nor do I want to hear fake, artificial, plastic, wannabe, bandwagon, fence walking fans cheer for the most artificial team in NBA history, the Miami Heat. Sorry Heat followers on this site. I'm not going to fall back and play it nice with you because your team is in the finals. I hope the Mavericks team and fans show the world that Dallas has real fans, a real team and a real supporting cast. The Mavs have this Grizzlies & Celtic fan support...

BEAT THE HEAT!!!!
sodapop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #29
NauruDude
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodapop
Since the Heat have more media support, hype, sponsors (Nike for example) and highly invested, I say the refs and the NBA will give the Heat the finals.
I am very disappointed with the NBA. This was the worse playoffs since 2002. Each playoff game was refereed poorly. The finals will be poorly refereed as well. If you truly want to know who will win this series? Ask the refs. I don't want to waste anymore time watching a marketing invested team beat another real team. Nor do I want to hear fake, artificial, plastic, wannabe, bandwagon, fence walking fans cheer for the most artificial team in NBA history, the Miami Heat. Sorry Heat followers on this site. I'm not going to fall back and play it nice with you because your team is in the finals. I hope the Mavericks team and fans show the world that Dallas has real fans, a real team and a real supporting cast. The Mavs have this Grizzlies & Celtic fan support...

BEAT THE HEAT!!!!

I've always been thinking why isn't there a maximum age for referees in the NBA like in soccer (45 years old). It's so rediculus to see people who can hardly see referee NBA games.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #30
Theoo

man who is pumped to this game raised your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: