Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #31
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodapop
Since the Heat have more media support, hype, sponsors (Nike for example) and highly invested, I say the refs and the NBA will give the Heat the finals.
I am very disappointed with the NBA. This was the worse playoffs since 2002. Each playoff game was refereed poorly. The finals will be poorly refereed as well. If you truly want to know who will win this series? Ask the refs. I don't want to waste anymore time watching a marketing invested team beat another real team. Nor do I want to hear fake, artificial, plastic, wannabe, bandwagon, fence walking fans cheer for the most artificial team in NBA history, the Miami Heat. Sorry Heat followers on this site. I'm not going to fall back and play it nice with you because your team is in the finals. I hope the Mavericks team and fans show the world that Dallas has real fans, a real team and a real supporting cast. The Mavs have this Grizzlies & Celtic fan support...

BEAT THE HEAT!!!!

I don't know what playoffs you were watching but most of the games came down to the wire and I found these playoffs very entertaining. A lot of stories going into the Finals after the performances by Dallas and Miami.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #32
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
nice thread sticky this

wtf a owner mickyy arison ??? isnt it not that owner pat riley. and WTF THERE CARLOS AROYO TO THE PG!!!!!! hes now a trator celtics . make him bibby.

jumpballtip: now have the mavericks tyson chandler to center. SPOLSTRA NEED FINALLY MAKE A FK** THINK TO HIS BRAIN!!! in chicaco the win the all the game that the win the jumpballtip peoples think it was a concidence ??? i make a thread to the forums : MIAMI TO THE FINALS . because joel anthony winned hes first jumpballtip to the playoff to his career i thinked and the win the game and then the miami were verrey lucky because rose to a turnover afterj umpballtip so the won the jumpballtip but not SPOLSTRA NEED TO USE HEAD!!! cant make always joel anthony to jumpballtip he have put ilgauskas start to center not joel anthony ilgauskas have one the best jumpballtip in nba history. EASY JUMPBALL TIP TO MAVERICK if the have joel anthony to the jumpballtip. tyson chandler verrey good to the jumpballtip he will win it to maverick if it is to joel anthony.

lets get these game on the road
I think Joel Anthony is going to have a huge series. I see the series going 6 games with the Heat winning and Joel Anthony dominating, I think he wins 4 jump balls to start the game. Hes going to prove his haters like you wrong that he can win jump balls and will win finals MVP because of winning all those jump balls, which obviously decide the game..
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #33
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
I don't know what playoffs you were watching but most of the games came down to the wire and I found these playoffs very entertaining. A lot of stories going into the Finals after the performances by Dallas and Miami.

seconded.

Do you think Dirk is better than Bosh?
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #34
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now i'm 100% that this guys are the same person
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #35
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

Theoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0326
I think Joel Anthony is going to have a huge series. I see the series going 6 games with the Heat winning and Joel Anthony dominating, I think he wins 4 jump balls to start the game. Hes going to prove his haters like you wrong that he can win jump balls and will win finals MVP because of winning all those jump balls, which obviously decide the game..
man you are crazed jol anthony finals mvp thats would be verrey clutch to win all them 4 jumpballtips but i think that joel anthony just not that good player
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #36
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Now i'm 100% that this guys are the same person

You ****ing IDIOT hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFLMAO just make insidehoops prove with seeing we have different IP number or sumtin'. That was dumb founded and completely uncalled for dude.
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #37
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

Theoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected posterTheoo is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
seconded.

Do you think Dirk is better than Bosh?
????????????????? DIRK >>> BOSH. but bosh agood play
Old 05-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #38
Booz Vivic
Local High School Star

Booz Vivic is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBooz Vivic is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Man how the Bulls lost to the Heat I don't know. Why didn't Rose just pass the ball to Boozer and watch him go to work.

But nevertheless I now hope Dallas will win against those stupid Heat players. I can't stand that LeBron guy, he really gets on my nerves.

98-88 win for the Dallas Mavericks with my man Dirk Nowitzki scoring 50 points and failing no free throws (again).
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #39
Booz Vivic
Local High School Star

Booz Vivic is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBooz Vivic is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
????????????????? DIRK >>> BOSH. but bosh agood play

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFLMAO learn to write dude. but bosh agood play????????

But Bosh is a good player.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:56 AM   #40
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

lets go
Old 05-31-2011, 08:04 AM   #41
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 has decent reputationJacks3 has decent reputation

This isn't even fair. Miami has 3/4 of the best players on the court. SMH.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:35 AM   #42
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booz Vivic
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFLMAO learn to write dude. but bosh agood play????????

But Bosh is a good player.
Back off bruh this is Theoo you're talking about..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go Heat!!! I want to see LeBron posterize Dirk in the NBA Finals ala 2008 NBA All Star Game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A11aqEKmTU
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:44 AM   #44
Booz Vivic
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Back off bruh this is Theoo you're talking about..

Sorry I'm pretty new on ISH didn't know this was a famous dude.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:10 PM   #45
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Quote:
man you are crazed jol anthony finals mvp thats would be verrey clutch to win all them 4 jumpballtips but i think that joel anthony just not that good player
Joel Anthony is gonna prove his haters wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL83-xPedDU
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: