Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #1441
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 thread: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat

There's not much Dallas can do to adjust except for make those open 3s and rebound better. The Heat's D is just too quick for them and the Big 3 are too good to guard. Plus Miami was making it rain 3s. Dallas needs to pray that the 3 won't fall to have a chance. The Mavs' bench also cannot be outscored by Miami's bench because Miami has a better starting lineup. I expect a good game 2 which IMO is a must win for the Mavs.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #1442
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
There's not much Dallas can do to adjust except for make those open 3s and rebound better. The Heat's D is just too quick for them and the Big 3 are too good to guard. Plus Miami was making it rain 3s. Dallas needs to pray that the 3 won't fall to have a chance. The Mavs' bench also cannot be outscored by Miami's bench because Miami has a better starting lineup. I expect a good game 2 which IMO is a must win for the Mavs.

I expect a close competitive gm..however we are getting to the point when the gm is close down the stretch I EXPECT the HEat to find a way to win the game..Who would of thought that earlier this year ???
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #1443
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
I expect a close competitive gm..however we are getting to the point when the gm is close down the stretch I EXPECT the HEat to find a way to win the game..Who would of thought that earlier this year ???

Nobody, but you got to keep the faith. I knew they would play FAR better in the Playoffs watching Wade go ape shit in the playoffs before. I knew it would be the same for the other big 2 as well. I didn't expect Haslem to come back and play so well though.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #1444
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

i see a big game from dirk in game 2

Last edited by Dizzle-2k7 : 06-01-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #1445
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

I think Dallas best chance at stealing homecourt was in game 1, i fully expect Miami to go up 2-0
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #1446
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
I think Dallas best chance at stealing homecourt was in game 1, i fully expect Miami to go up 2-0

Yeah I think there is still alot of Miami haters and Dallas Homers still holding out hope.. The hope will fade a little more after tomorrow night..I think Dallas gets one or two at home but at the end of the day Miami is the better team and will win series in 5 or 6..
Old 06-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #1447
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Yeah I think there is still alot of Miami haters and Dallas Homers still holding out hope.. The hope will fade a little more after tomorrow night..I think Dallas gets one or two at home but at the end of the day Miami is the better team and will win series in 5 or 6..

Well lets face it everything was falling into place for Dallas. Miami shooting poorly all game, Bosh was off, Dallas kept their noses infront, built an 8 point lead to start the 3rd. They had everything going for them until Lebron/Wade took over and as JVG said the difference between the two teams is Miami have Lebron/Wade and Dallas don't. Those two can just take over when they want but overall Miami were poor for most of the game
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:30 AM   #1448
GovernmentMan
Decent playground baller

GovernmentMan has decent reputation

wow
GovernmentMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #1449
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #1450
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

dallas fans, why is roddy b not getting any burn at all? i'm not in the know, but he seems like a player that can break down the defense and create plays. he's also uber athletic. dallas needs that to get miami off balance. is carlisle reluctant because he's young? i just don't get how he can't be a spark in spurts. am i off?
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #1451
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
dallas fans, why is roddy b not getting any burn at all? i'm not in the know, but he seems like a player that can break down the defense and create plays. he's also uber athletic. dallas needs that to get miami off balance. is carlisle reluctant because he's young? i just don't get how he can't be a spark in spurts. am i off?
Cliffnotes: He broke his foot, re-injured it during practice, got a few starts towards the end of the season, didn't play well, since then he's in the doghouse but apparently due to problems with his foot.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #1452
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Cliffnotes: He broke his foot, re-injured it during practice, got a few starts towards the end of the season, didn't play well, since then he's in the doghouse but apparently due to problems with his foot.

ahh ok, i was under the impression he was over his injuries. well, he has potential. sucks if those injuries linger.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #1453
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
ahh ok, i was under the impression he was over his injuries. well, he has potential. sucks if those injuries linger.
Yeah that really sucks. He would be a great asset against the Heat.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #1454
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation

Honestly I still think Dallas is better. We'll see what happens with a little better shooting on their part, and a little worse on Miami's part.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #1455
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
Honestly I still think Dallas is better. We'll see what happens with a little better shooting on their part, and a little worse on Miami's part.

Dallas is not better, and Miami did not shoot much better than Dallas in Gm 1 so don't expect any worse from them. Dallas is a Good team but this is not a good matchup for them.. Chi would of been much better for them to deal with than Miami..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: