Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Forum

Ok, I know a lot of people on here love to chat ball. So other than Insidehoops, a great site, try out:

http://www.nbaofficial.proboards89.com/

It is still bein worked on. But we will try and fulfill what you want done to the site.

Doesn't hurt to try it out!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

If you want, ill fix that board up to make it look HOTTTTTTTTT. If youre interested PM me, an example of what i found on the internet, and put in a board is www.trhamad.proboards103.com
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #3
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Curious, why would we need to go to another Basketball forum? Why can't we all just go here...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Ok, I know a lot of people on here love to chat ball. So other than Insidehoops, a great site, try out:

It is still bein worked on. But we will try and fulfill what you want done to the site.

lol if you want to start one of those first you have to get a bunch of friends on there first. Noones gonna join a site with 1 person. I've been to a few that spun off of ESPN boards they are fun but only last about a month.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:33 PM   #5
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Then help out...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #6
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low

No thxs, I perfer insidehoops. Gilbo atleast comes to this site.
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: