Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default As a young tot, Were you a sesame street or a barney kid?

Despite my avatar being how it is.. I was a barney kid. FO SHO!
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:22 AM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

old school sesame street and the electric company for me. there was also this show about a group of detective kids after sesame st. called the bloodhound gang(not the music group).
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:35 AM   #3
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

both. I had a barney stuffed animal as a kid. I wonder how much you got paid to be on that show.

I liked wishbone a lot. KERA was the ****.

I loved ghostwriter too. That show scared me too lol
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:57 AM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was a sesame street kid all the way. I still watch that sometimes with my nephew but i hate how Elmo took over. Arthur is the best ish on PBS right now tho
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:14 AM   #5
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

ya i watched arthur until about 5th grade. That show always seemed to have a good story line. It is good to watch sometimes if you're bored and like reminiscing
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:36 AM   #6
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I guess i'm an oddball or something, cause i could never stand either of those 2 shows. didn't really watch TV that much as a kid, as I was always outside (got my first 3 wheeler when i was 4). I don't really ever remember watching TV until i was like 10 or so, I'm sure i did, but no shows or cartoons ever stood out. also, our reception for the PBS channel was horrible. anyways, even now, the only cartoons I can ever really remember sitting down regularly and watching were BugsBunny/Roadrunner, HeMan, and Dungeons & Dragons.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:56 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reading Rainbow got me.

Today it's all about Thomas the Train for my kid.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:09 AM   #8
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I was a sesame street kid all the way. I still watch that sometimes with my nephew but i hate how Elmo took over. Arthur is the best ish on PBS right now tho

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 10:34 AM   #9
warriors23
Banned

warriors23 has an OK reputation so far

i used to watch thomas the rank engine didnt watch any of the 2 you mentioned
warriors23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:58 PM   #10
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Starbury4MVP has no real reputation yet.

I too watched Thomas the tank engine. I even still have the toy THomas trains in my basement.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #11
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

barney is gay. i've never liked the big purple dinosaur. i watched sesame street because at least it was educational and it taught you something. barney is for morons.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #12
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I was a Barney kid, I used to memorize his songs lol
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: