Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #16
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Man so many games are gonna come out during this time like NBA 2k12, The new WWE 12 game and this, Batman also. Gonna skip MW3 this year.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 PM   #17
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Updated with the MULTIPLAYER TRAILER! The video looks amazing!

Here's the trailer. It isn't new, but I forgot to post it into the original post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZJqx1lL4Q

Last edited by EnoughSaid : 05-31-2011 at 06:58 PM.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #18
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Updated with the new E3 Trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMInoLwQJW4

E3 Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwywu...feature=relmfu

Game of the Year candidate for sure. Cannot wait for this.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #19
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Updated with the new E3 Trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMInoLwQJW4

E3 Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwywu...feature=relmfu

Game of the Year candidate for sure. Cannot wait for this.

Awesome. I ****ing love these games. The gameplay footage always looks so good as to almost seem like it can't be real. It's not until you start playing it that you can actually believe how natural it feels.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Awesome. I ****ing love these games. The gameplay footage always looks so good as to almost seem like it can't be real. It's not until you start playing it that you can actually believe how natural it feels.

Yeah. I can't wait to see how the sand is used in the game. Water and fire are also new, in terms of filling up an area.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #21
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Is it worth it to get the first two games? I've never played them.

They are worth getting. Play them in order and you'll see the refinements and improvements made between 1 and 2. This is a very good action series. No doubt I'm getting the 3rd one. First one is about 10 hours long and the 2nd is a bit longer.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #22
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Cant wait for this, must get purchase. GOTY caliber game.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #23
EnoughSaid
#COYG

They added a new map to the Beta. Played it a little. I think they also added a new sniper as well. This beta so far is amazing.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #24
D12"Magic"
College superstar

New Trailer
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/08/16...rted-3-trailer
Old 10-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #25
EnoughSaid
#COYG

Bump!!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ign just gave it a 10... :o

http://t.co/0sWEQoGg
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #27
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got my pre-order in.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #28
D12"Magic"
College superstar

I couldn't resist I had to tease my self so I ended up watching the first chapter play-through and simply "Wow"
Old 11-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Did anyone pick up at midnight last night? I'm getting mine on the way home tonight.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #30
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

just confirmed my redbox reservation! picking up a game on release date for 2 bucks!
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: