Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #16
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: inFamous 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I really liked InFamous, but it wasn't a ten for me, like some of the other games you listed. In fact, of the four games you list Pete:

I would say InFamous is the worst. It's still a solid 8.5 though. The control of traversing the city as you level up is just spectacular, I actually said at the time that it was at least as cool as getting around in Assassin's Creed, and that's the best part of that game too. And leveling up the attacks are all pretty cool. My only real gripe was that the enemies had very little "weight" to them, if that makes any sense. They just wore different colors as you moved along, getting a little tougher each way. They respawned a lot. They had almost no character. So they just felt like flimsy obstacles with a lot of pointing and button mashing at them.
Oh, and the end guy was a ginourmous ass pain of an end guy who I absolutely hated playing against.

I'll just do it myself.

Last edited by Thorpesaurous : 06-02-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #17
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

infamous is very similar to prototype, which I enjoyed, also saw the prototype 2 trailer looked awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I'm actually thinking about picking up some games I missed out on:

Uncharted 1+2
GTAIV
Batman Arkham Asylum
Infamous

I played all the games there except Uncharted 1 and Infamous

I would Rank Uncharted 2 the best then Batman , I always never really enjoyed GTA games as they got bored fast, I did however enjoy red dead redemption
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought Prototype was fun. The gameplay and missions were incredibly repetitive but just the sheer fun of being able to run and jump through the buildings of NYC often times overcame everything else. I'm waiting to get Infamous as one of my free "welcome back" games on PSN first.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I thought Prototype was fun. The gameplay and missions were incredibly repetitive but just the sheer fun of being able to run and jump through the buildings of NYC often times overcame everything else. I'm waiting to get Infamous as one of my free "welcome back" games on PSN first.
Yeah prototype was like the Hulk game on the PS2 were you could just destroy everything. speaking of redemption I see the PSN store is up how come I dont see anything about claiming the games?
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
Yeah prototype was like the Hulk game on the PS2 were you could just destroy everything. speaking of redemption I see the PSN store is up how come I dont see anything about claiming the games?
Go all the way up on the little menu where it shows Demos, PS PLus, etc, and it should say Welcome Back on the top
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's ****ing awesome. Buy it. Ask me questions if you like on why it reeks such awesomeness.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #22
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

picked it up, played for a few hours

already throwing cars and causing general mayhem. it's the same game with more abilities.

you can play(and rate) quests created by other players though, which is pretty cool.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm at a point where we've gone all cloverfield. FUN as hell.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #24
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

is it just me or are the graphics in infamous 1 just hideous?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #25
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

the good ending was
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #26
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's getting great reviews pretty much everywhere. I think I'll buy it soon.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: