Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #16
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Rumor: 3 Team Trade (CLE-MIN-DET): CLE get #2 too

kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #17
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If this goes down then it increases the chances of the Raptors getting Kanter. I assume Minnesota won't be taking him. So I like it. Derek Williams will also be able to stop pretending like he is an SF and play PF in Cleveland.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
If this goes down then it increases the chances of the Raptors getting Kanter. I assume Minnesota won't be taking him. So I like it. Derek Williams will also be able to stop pretending like he is an SF and play PF in Cleveland.
So, that means JJ Hickson is on his way out?

He averaged 20/12 in the last couple months of the 2011 season... He was seemingly finally 'getting it.'
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #19
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingsucks
Not a bad trade at all, RIP would get to start and get his shots they would have a good squad minus the 5 spot but im sure they will find a way to unload Twan's contract for a big. Not bad Cleveland. Minny though....WTF are you thinking ! more young players...IDK maybe Kanter and a SG or the project Bimoyo just incase they cant resign Randolph. Detroit makes out since they have RIP, Ben and Charlie V killing the cap and Stucky bout to get paid too
all reports (all based on brousard) make it clear that rip would be bought out and go to chicago or other contender.

also, reports suggest that stuckey does not have a lot of interest around the league and will not be getting a huge contract. but we shall see.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #20
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

the only thing im worried about is developing 3 top 10 picks at one time. Williams already thinks hes better than Irving so idk how this goes.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:19 PM   #21
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Detroit needs to be receiving a future first for this. Though I don't really see anyone at 8 who will be a real upgrade anywhere. Kawhi Leonard could be a replacement for Prince, but meh.

If I were Joe, and had to do this deal I would push for a Euro-stash from both teams. Sasha Kaun and Nemanja Bjelica would be property of The Pistons.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
the only thing im worried about is developing 3 top 10 picks at one time.
That is a good problem to have. Look at OKC... Durant, Westbrook, Harden.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Detroit needs to be receiving a future first for this. Though I don't really see anyone at 8 who will be a real upgrade anywhere. Kawhi Leonard could be a replacement for Prince, but meh.

If I were Joe, and had to do this deal I would push for a Euro-stash from both teams. Sasha Kaun and Nemanja Bjelica would be property of The Pistons.
I don't think the Pistons are in any position to bargain with their financial situation.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #24
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Give up the 8th pick just to get rid of Rip (and gain that trade exeption)?
I didn't know Rip's value was so low really. For Minny and Cleveland this is a great deal, but I don't like it for Detroit. I think they can get more for Rip..
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #25
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That is a good problem to have. Look at OKC... Durant, Westbrook, Harden.

And how many other times has that worked out and who is the Durant in this scenario?
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #26
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I don't think the Pistons are in any position to bargain with their financial situation.
I don't think it would too much to ask for The Pistons to ask for those players who may never come over anyway.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #27
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Broussard? Eh, he's just another one of the "throw rumors out there so I can keep my job" guys.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #28
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Give up the 8th pick just to get rid of Rip (and gain that trade exeption)?
I didn't know Rip's value was so low really. For Minny and Cleveland this is a great deal, but I don't like it for Detroit. I think they can get more for Rip..
This is the best they can probably get for Rip. His price point its too high for the production he provides.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is Detroit going to deal the 8th pick to Cleveland with Rip for that $14.5mil TE?

If so, then I probably would rather stick with 1, 4, and 8 as well. The only thing is there has to be more pieces to this deal since its a 3 team deal. Unless Cleveland doesnt think Derrick Williams will fall to 4 (me either) and thats who they also want. Which makes the 3 team deal make more sense as opposed to saying lets just deal with Cleveland.

What exactly is Detroit targetting by giving up the 8th pick for Cleveland TE? Must have a player/free agent in mind or something. Want Iggy?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:34 PM   #30
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: