Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 12-19-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
hoopman1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Basketball Invention

If you like playing hoops outdoors this basketball invention might interest you. Short 20 second video clip @ www.youtube.com Basketball invention hooperman99
My friends and I got sick of driving around on weekends looking for a decent hoop to play on, so we designed and patented our own portable basketball unit that can be used around the home, and also compacts down onto the vehicles hitch for transportation. Now we can take it to any open space to set up our own portable basketball court.
Solid and sturdy frame, Adjustable height from 5" to 10" for serious dunking. Takes about 2 to 4 minutes to set up.Can be fixed in the backyard simply by drilling 2 holes and attaching the clamp to a fixed object ie post, wall.
Have a look at the video, Id love to get some feedback on any thoughts and ideas fellow basketballers may have !
Scott
hoopman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

5 inches(") to 10 inches("). you mean 5 to 10 feet right? (') anyways, can you get a more specific link?
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #3
hoopman1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Go to youtube and type in "Basketball Invention". has a pix of a backboard on the back of a vehicle. 18 seconds.
hoopman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: