Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Lakers upcoming correction(s) to make

What is everyone's idea of corrections to make for the Lakers?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers upcoming correction(s) to make

How about we take a moment to appreciate what we have had the last three years first? Just sayin... geez

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

(sigh)

The guys we have are fine...

They just need some fire in their games.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

I know...too depressing to think about it. I guess it's my way to block out the negatives.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
(sigh)

No actually, we need a roster change. maybe get rid of blake and barnes or artest and get ariza back. Since you got Ron artest always shooting three, why not trade him and get ariza. atleast thats what I see of him; in the offense.

To sum it up, im just not feeling barnes and blake.

WE NEED OUR OLD ROSTER THAT WON US A CHAMPION!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
(sigh)

LOL no....we need penetration and Athletic players on the roster....we have 0 penetration right now and no outside shooting...

Kobe is the only player who goes in and who shoots the ball well from outside...

in today's Athletic league I think having twin towers is useless cause the game is becoming so faster...
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
I know...too depressing to think about it. I guess it's my way to block out the negatives.

ok, thats fair...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #8
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
No actually, we need a roster change. maybe get rid of blake and barnes or artest and get ariza back. Since you got Ron artest always shooting three, why not trade him and get ariza. atleast thats what I see of him; in the offense.

To sum it up, im just not feeling barnes and blake.

WE NEED OUR OLD ROSTER THAT WON US A CHAMPION!
We need someone who can answer 3pts. Ariza is a good replacement. I wonder if New Orleans will do this?

CP3 & Ariza for Gasol & Luke/Artest
Old 05-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #9
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The roster isn't fine. Talent doesn't matter if you don't try every minute of every game.

I swear, if the Lakers don't make some major moves this summer, I want a divorce.

I'll take a worse team as long as they try hard and fight every game.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #10
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

the lakers we have now are more aggressive and will kick your a$$ if they have too.

we need players who can shoot and score baskets.
we need a new guard - sorry d fish

pau needs to move on from his damn break up and grow some balls.

i think we should trade pau and maybe matt barnes/steve blake for chris paul maybe?
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #11
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
the lakers we have now are more aggressive and will kick your a$$ if they have too.

i think we should trade pau and maybe matt barnes/steve blake for chris paul maybe?

Wow! You think the lakers we have now will kick your a$$ if they have to? [sarcasm font] They certainly proved that this series, didn't they?

Regarding Pau; he is partly responsible for the last two championships.

Why would the Hornets trade one of the top point guards in the league?
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #12
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Lakers need youth, athletism, perimeter defense, 3 point shooting, Gasol's toughness.
Fish and Kobe are both too old, they can't guard anyone. We need someone like Ty Lawson/Raymond Felton, and a great backup for Kobe. And 3 point shooters. Steve Blake, Brown has been disappointing all season long, especially Blake.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #13
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Wow! You think the lakers we have now will kick your a$$ if they have to? [sarcasm font] They certainly proved that this series, didn't they?

Regarding Pau; he is partly responsible for the last two championships.

Why would the Hornets trade one of the top point guards in the league?

lakers are a tough team minus gasoft.
i can understand that he is a huge part of why the lakers went to the finals in the past 3 years but he was horrible in the dallas series.

and i just used cp3 as an example.. the lakers need a point guard. d fish is one of my fav players and i understand that he can still play but we need to get a guard who can average over 5 assists in a season. has never been done before in the past 10 years (maybe more)
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:03 AM   #14
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1

yeah and make it a 3 team trade and add BLAKE GRIFFIN
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 AM   #15
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its hard to know exactly what needs to be done because we do not know the real issues in the locker room.
We have a great team, but something is going on internally.
With respect to on-court failures, its simple: our bench sucked, Gasol sucked, Kobe has lost explosion but is still a top shelf player.

Dont know if we should trade Gasol or Bynum or Odom or Artest or none of them.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: