Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #151
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star

Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board
Default Re: Shaq Retires

The greatest player of his generation, arguably the best NBA personality of all time, a true legend.

Make more movies Shaqula!
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #152
Noble6-AC45
I brick open layups

Noble6-AC45 has an OK reputation so far

people act like hes dead >___>
Noble6-AC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #153
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I'm gonna miss the Big Diesel. He was a funny guy, and I really enjoyed hearing what could pop out of his mouth!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #154
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
i like iverson but shaq should've really won it in 01.
Not a chance. Compare the talent on the Sixers and Lakers and you'll see why AI deserved that MVP.

However, in 2005 there was absolutely no excuse. That MVP should have gone to Shaq, without question.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #155
Bone Machine
Kids at the park dunk on me

Bone Machine has an OK reputation so far

Wow wtf.... Let the first video keep playing and it changes to the next one. Which is just rofl.
Bone Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #156
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Now that Kevin Mchale is out, it'll be cool to see him in the TNT night crew.
HEAT111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #157
Dbrog
Local High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Easily the most dominant man I've seen in my lifetime. Yes...I said easily. I hated his gut while he was winning those chips in LA, but I later realized that I witnessed a beast which I'll probably never see again. Props Shaq on a great career. Once in a lifetime center IMO.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #158
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Not a chance. Compare the talent on the Sixers and Lakers and you'll see why AI deserved that MVP.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
However, in 2005 there was absolutely no excuse. That MVP should have gone to Shaq, without question.
Really? Cause Wade was just as good, if not better in the regular season.

Then in the playoffs there wasn't even a question who the best player on the team was ...
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #159
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board

The greatest player of the Post Jordan Era. We are going to miss Shaq. He had an amazing NBA Career.
Durant35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #160
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

I hope he gets into the NBA tv analisys group
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #161
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Greatest player I have every seen

I hope he joins Chuck. That would be entertaining
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #162
jbryan1984
Decent college freshman

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

It really is the end of an era. I thought he would play forever. He was the last of my favorite players growing up. Its to bad he did not get a big send off. imo, goat center, sorry Wilt, KAJ, Hakeem, Russell. There is only one Shaq. Look out Basketball HOF, Shaq Daddy coming your way in 2017.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #163
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a legendary career comes to an end. there will never be another Shaq Deisel. one of the saddest since MJ. they don't make a lot of em. the most entertaining personality ever. thanks for all your contributions to the game.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #164
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

He has that larger-than-life personality, very few athletes are as entertaining or as media-savvy. TNT should definitely sign him just for that fact.
sbw19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #165
jbryan1984
Decent college freshman

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: If Prime Shaq teamed up with Prime T mac on the magic how good would they be...

Honestly, before injuries, I thought Penny was better than T-Mac, so no better than what the Magic were in 95/96.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: