Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #16
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Shaq Retires

been a tremendous career

*salutes*
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Would've been the greatest center of all time if he could just hit his free throws. As it is, he's #2 all-time.

Still,
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #18
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

He's one of the guys that were dominating while I was growing up. His retirement, along with Brett Favre are the two retirements that I've experienced so far that made me feel pretty sad.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #19
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will miss him...

Everybody will miss him.

Time to join ESPN or TNT!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wanted one more title run by the Celtics with a healthy and motivated Shaq. I'm devastated right now.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #21
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just dont believe that he is going to retire.

Doesnt make any sense for him to go out this way after that injury. He can do another season, and go out with a big ceremony.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #22
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation

Shaq was my Idol growing up, I hope he joins the TNT guys in Atlanta next year.
J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #23
DLeagueWannabe
a softer side

DLeagueWannabe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
been a tremendous career

*salutes*

+1 MILLION
DLeagueWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #24
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation

as far as im concerned, he retired 2 years ago............
hopefully he doesnt get over 400 pounds
macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #25
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
I wanted one more title run by the Celtics with a healthy and motivated Shaq. I'm devastated right now.

This.

It makes no sense to me. He still can do 1 more year for better or for worse.

At this point he cant do anything to destroy his legacy right now.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #26
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Shaq was one of the last really fun players to play in the league.. congrats to him on a legendary career..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #27
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn.....Shaq has to be one of my top 3 favorite NBA personalities of all time. Sad to see him go, but unfortunately his body just doesn't have enough gas left in it to keep playing. Hopefully now that he is in retirement he joins up with TNT.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #28
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Damn.....Shaq has to be one of my top 3 favorite NBA personalities of all time. Sad to see him go, but unfortunately his body just doesn't have enough gas left in it to keep playing. Hopefully now that he is in retirement he joins up with TNT.
Shaq and Chuck.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

He will die of a heart attack by 2014. Book it. Avy bet?
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #30
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
He will die of a heart attack by 2014. Book it. Avy bet?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: