Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-19-2015, 09:44 PM   #1
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Your top 5 most annoying TV characters?

Who are the 5 most annoying TV characters you've ever seen?

OTOH, some that I really hate.

Debra Morgan - Dexter
Kate Austen - Lost
Skyler White - Breaking Bad
Carl Grimes - The Walking Dead
Britta Perry/Shirley Bennett - Community
Lily Aldrin - HIMYM

Definitely forgetting many that would probably overtake some of the ones above, will edit this when I think of them.

Last edited by Milbuck : 03-19-2015 at 10:33 PM.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:57 PM   #2
Im Still Ballin
Fire Walk With Me

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Your top 5 most annoying TV characters?

All the main characters from Friends
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:02 PM   #3
Cactus-Sack
Bang Bang!

Cactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just gonna go for shows that I like, bcause otherwise I'd just be naming the cast of friends and himym

No order:
Skylar White [breaking bad]
Jesse Pinkman [breaking bad]
Livia Soprano [the sopranos] (in a good way)
Vito Spatafore [the sopranos] (because of that stupid shit at the start of season 6)
Nellie Bertram [the office]
Cactus-Sack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
TylerOO
KENDRICK SZN

TylerOO is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTylerOO is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Janice Soprano

I always ****ing hated her.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #5
Im Still Ballin
Fire Walk With Me

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The whole premise of shows like HIMYM and Friends is annoying

And not in a good way

Seinfield's good but
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Diane Chambers- Cheers
Lori Grimes- TWD
Dave Hester- Storage Wars
Laura Winslow- Family Matters
Dale- TWD

Last edited by hateraid : 03-19-2015 at 10:14 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:11 PM   #7
Suguru101
Mad Men, Hannibal.

Suguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSuguru101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll Jesse - Breaking Bad

Peggy - Mad Men

Pete - Mad Men

Betty - Mad Men

Janice Soprano
Suguru101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:29 PM   #8
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
The whole premise of shows like HIMYM and Friends is annoying

And not in a good way

Seinfield's good but
Old 03-19-2015, 10:30 PM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Screech
Kramer
Franklin

You should start a most misused character on TV.

Ty from Fresh Prince would easily be at the top. He was only on like what six episodes but they were all amazing.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #10
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Idk what qualifies as annoying, but can't stand Archer. Outside of the fine black chick and bitchy mother (which seems fitting), just can't get into that show and the main character.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:55 PM   #11
J Shuttlesworth
Can you live with it?

J Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Betsy Kettleman from Better Call Saul

Dana from Homeland

Dana from Homeland

Dana from Homeland

Skyler from BB
J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:02 PM   #12
Cactus-Sack
Bang Bang!

Cactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Idk what qualifies as annoying, but can't stand Archer. Outside of the fine black chick and bitchy mother (which seems fitting), just can't get into that show and the main character.

I can't stand the guy either. He is also the lead voice actor in Bob's Burgers. I want to like both shows, but I can't stand H. John Benjamin.

I like the rest of the cast; Judy Greer, Aisha Tyler, Jessica Walter

Cactus-Sack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #13
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Archer is one of the few shows where I'm fine with every character. Lana can be annoying at times but all in all I have no problem with anyone. Krieger is one of my favorite characters ever. I get the Jon Benjamin hate though, he's pretty hit or miss.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #14
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jesse and especially Skyler made Breaking Bad a pain to get through sometimes. Annoying fucks.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #15
ArbitraryWater
#unfiltered

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lily, definitely...

Phoebe - Friends.

Hated Debra and Skyler alot, too. But both did a great acting job, though. Skyler was more stable, though. Debra raged on lol, have an image of her crying and spitting around in my head right now.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: