Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Sons of Anarchy

Just finished season 1 on Blu Ray, absolutely addicted. Anybody know where I can find and watch season 2 online?!?, would be much appreciated.

Also, I am requesting for season 2 for a reason, because I have yet to watch it, PLEASE DO NOT put any spoilers in this thread... feel free to discuss season 1.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Here is a link where I watch all my shows...

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Sons-of-Anarchy_623/

The best streamer is putlocker or sockshare!

Hope you enjoy :)
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Season 4 took an odd yet real-to-life turn as they all had to downgrade to more fuel-economic scooters due to the poor economy and rising fuel costs.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm early into season 4. Season 1 starts slow, but ends well. Season 2 is great. Season 3 is also really good, but not as good as season 2. I've heard good things about season 4.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm early into season 4. Season 1 starts slow, but ends well. Season 2 is great. Season 3 is also really good, but not as good as season 2. I've heard good things about season 4.

Season 4's fuggin crazy.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Season 4's fuggin crazy.

This is what I have heard.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Season 4 took an odd yet real-to-life turn as they all had to downgrade to more fuel-economic scooters due to the poor economy and rising fuel costs.

Hilarious man
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
This is what I have heard.

Yeah, very good season. Show is awsome
Old 02-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #9
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was my favourite. 3 was a bit slow, but had the est finale, and 4 was also good.

Great show.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:58 AM   #10
dkmwise
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Season 1 was good. Season 2 was my favourite. 3 was a bit slow, but had the est finale, and 4 was also good.

Great show.

The finale of season 3 was so well put together I can't even explain it.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #11
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Great show. Season 3 is a bit slow, but season 2 is absolutely terrific. Season 4 was good but had some inconsistent story threads that didn't make sense.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #12
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Got NetFlix, decided to watch this and Prison Break.

On Season 2 right now and its hands down in my top 5 list of TV Shows....shit is awesome
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #13
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #14
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First couple seasons were pretty good then the show just got too ridiculous. I don't expect first-rate realism from a tv show, but this show definitely went the way of Nip/Tuck, just jamming crazy thing after crazy thing after one another to keep you watching, but eventually it just gets gimmicky.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
First couple seasons were pretty good then the show just got too ridiculous. I don't expect first-rate realism from a tv show, but this show definitely went the way of Nip/Tuck, just jamming crazy thing after crazy thing after one another to keep you watching, but eventually it just gets gimmicky.

Meh, which show isn't that way?

I'm enjoying it while I'm still in the early stages though. Just need a second show as soon as I finish Prison Break as well
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: