Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #1
sweggeh
College superstar

sweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Smartest guy ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=46Wqp1r_F0I

A multi millionaire actually reached out to him and gave him a million dollars!

This guy is epic.

"Man, I wish we had a million dollars."

"Hey, why don't we just ask? Someone out there probably has enough money to make it happen."

"Come on man, thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard....."
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #2
JerrySeinfeld
High School Varsity 12th Man

JerrySeinfeld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerrySeinfeld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerrySeinfeld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Smartest guy ever?

where is the proof that someone actually gave him a million dollars?
JerrySeinfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #3
sweggeh
College superstar

sweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssweggeh has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
where is the proof that someone actually gave him a million dollars?

There is an article about it on Forbes.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:15 AM   #4
Patrick Chewing
It's Showtime Folks!

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clearly not OP.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:17 AM   #5
BigBoss
2 for 6? | Cavs Fan

BigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBigBoss has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
There is an article about it on Forbes.

It was a hoax and this was 4 years ago. 1 second google search. Stay losing OP. Brush your teeth tonight
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:35 AM   #6
jimmybball
Kids at the park dunk on me

jimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation here

It has been nearly 5 years. Any word if this guy got paid?
jimmybball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:42 AM   #7
jimmybball

jimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation herejimmybball has an incredible reputation here

I didn't read the whole OP. I could have saved myself a google search.
Old Today, 01:47 AM   #8
jimmybball

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
It was a hoax and this was 4 years ago. 1 second google search. Stay losing OP. Brush your teeth tonight

****ing shit. I need to read more posts, because I wasted more time google searching and found out this info before reading it here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: