Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #166
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

he still doing that shit??
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #167
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Loved that Angulo-Kirkland fight! That is something I would rather watch and PAY for. Nobody wants to watch guys like Chad Dawson or Andre Ward stink it up for 12 rounds. I want to see Kirkland vs Ishida II. All great fighters should avenge their losses.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #168
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Felix Sturm is fighting December 2nd.

Ya hear DonD?
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:28 AM   #169
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Felix Sturm is fighting December 2nd.

Ya hear DonD?

ah nice, who is he fighting? where?
Old 11-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #170
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

felix sturm got robbed against dela hoya. but now his opponents are the ones getting robbed
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:56 AM   #171
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
felix sturm got robbed against dela hoya. but now his opponents are the ones getting robbed

you talking about Macklin I guess
I agree, you have to give it to Macklin even though I think Sturm is the more skillfull fighter. But he didn't threw any punches... He started to box only in the last couple rounds, and won them clearly

and yeah, that De La Hoya decision was really bad...
Old 11-13-2011, 06:00 AM   #172
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i havent really seen the macklin fight, i only read the articles, they were like its okay since he also got robbed against dlh
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #173
DonD13
GYMNAST

btw, are there still people out there who think Pacquiao would "destroy" Mayweather???
Old 11-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #174
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
btw, are there still people out there who think Pacquiao would "destroy" Mayweather???

i always thought money is a baaaaddd matchup for pac. he just picks people apart in the ring with his movement and counter punching constantly keeping the other fighter off balance and people seem to think that manny with his straight forward volume punch style would beat floyd.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #175
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
i always thought money is a baaaaddd matchup for pac. he just picks people apart in the ring with his movement and counter punching constantly keeping the other fighter off balance and people seem to think that manny with his straight forward volume punch style would beat floyd.

People's hatred of Money completely clouds their logic and common sense. It would not be a close fight
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 AM   #176
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2010
People's hatred of Money completely clouds their logic and common sense. It would not be a close fight

how man times in floyds last few fights the opponent was billed as "the One" to beat floyd becuase of whatever reason....ding....ding....ding... the CLINIC begins and floyd completely picks apart the other fighter, oscar,jmm,hatton and mosley.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #177
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson

I don't think Macklin got robbed. I honestly had Sturm winning the later rounds. He was down at the beginning, Macklin started off brilliantly but Sturm made a legit comeback. It was an extremley close fight anyways. He fights against Martin Murray (21-0-0).

And yeah, I'll never forget that fix against Sturm. He smashed De la Hoya.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #178
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
I don't think Macklin got robbed. I honestly had Sturm winning the later rounds. He was down at the beginning, Macklin started off brilliantly but Sturm made a legit comeback. It was an extremley close fight anyways. He fights against Martin Murray (21-0-0).

And yeah, I'll never forget that fix against Sturm. He smashed De la Hoya.

yeah he was winning the later rounds but he was chillin for too long at the begining of the fight. Macklin was not able to hurt Sturm tho.

Never saw Murray. Is he any good??

I wanna see Sturm fight some bigger names. Would love to see him fight Martinez! Or at least an other middleweight champ. Get those damn belts.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #179
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
yeah he was winning the later rounds but he was chillin for too long at the begining of the fight. Macklin was not able to hurt Sturm tho.

Never saw Murray. Is he any good??

I wanna see Sturm fight some bigger names. Would love to see him fight Martinez! Or at least an other middleweight champ. Get those damn belts.

To be honest, I have no idea how good this guy is. But yeah I agree with you, Sturm underestimated him and lost the first few rounds but I fully believe he made the comeback. Anyways, I hope to see Sturm back to his old self this fight.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #180
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
To be honest, I have no idea how good this guy is. But yeah I agree with you, Sturm underestimated him and lost the first few rounds but I fully believe he made the comeback. Anyways, I hope to see Sturm back to his old self this fight.

no question, the late rounds were all Sturm.

The shit is, when you fight those no-names it's always a lose-lose situation. Because even when he wins people will be like oh so he knocked out a bum, big deal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: