Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #421
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Manny vs May in May!!

not this may because Pacquiao said hes coming back in the ring on June 9th
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #422
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am no longer a Pacquiao fan. Pac is turning into a cherry picker.Manny needs to tell arum that he needs to fight Mayweather, Bradley or Alvarez.

I don't want to see Cotto-Pacquiao 2.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #423
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I don't want to see Cotto-Pacquiao 2.
Neither do I. Cotto is my favorite fighter, but I hope he stays far from Pacquiao. It's a match-up nightmare for him and Manny is just on a different level. It's no knock to Cotto, because there are only a couple or few of those types of fighters every generation.

I guess the payday is really the biggest allure for him, but I just don't believe his career can sustain another brutal beating. For an aged but still proud fighter, that can be the end of him. The result won't be any different unless Pacquiao comes into the ring as a shell of himself or gets caught because of over confidence.

It'd be pathetic on Pacquiao's half if he takes another fight with Cotto. Regardless if Cotto has earned it, there are way bigger challenges out there for the so called greatest of our time.

Last edited by Undisputed : 01-19-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #424
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Marco Antonio Rubio

Nonito Donaire vs. Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #425
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Angelo Dundee died. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #426
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Neither do I. Cotto is my favorite fighter, but I hope he stays far from Pacquiao. It's a match-up nightmare for him and Manny is just on a different level. It's no knock to Cotto, because there are only a couple or few of those types of fighters every generation.

I guess the payday is really the biggest allure for him, but I just don't believe his career can sustain another brutal beating. For an aged but still proud fighter, that can be the end of him. The result won't be any different unless Pacquiao comes into the ring as a shell of himself or gets caught because of over confidence.

It'd be pathetic on Pacquiao's half if he takes another fight with Cotto. Regardless if Cotto has earned it, there are way bigger challenges out there for the so called greatest of our time.

looks like floyd-cotto. cottos been fightin a lot of big names lately and though i like him i hope he loses this one. cant jeopardize the big fight. the longer those 2 wait the more interest fades and the more chance for something to go wrong. a lot of people are saying that times running out to capitalize, hopefully they realize it soon and cut the bs.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:14 AM   #427
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
looks like floyd-cotto. cottos been fightin a lot of big names lately and though i like him i hope he loses this one. cant jeopardize the big fight. the longer those 2 wait the more interest fades and the more chance for something to go wrong. a lot of people are saying that times running out to capitalize, hopefully they realize it soon and cut the bs.

Don't have to hope, Cotto WILL lose bud...easy win for Mayweather...

As for this Mayweather-Pacquiao superfight not happening? Not surprised.

Fvck 'em both...

They're both to blame...

Mayweather wants to pull all the strings (dude, you're not the head of the boxing commission, and you're not the end-all-be-all, you're not god's greatest gift to mankind, you're a fighter, shut up and fight...all these endless requirements, criteria...ridiculous...)

Pacquiao's allowing Arum to control him like a puppet (dude man up, and tell Arum you want the fight...and stop allowing that greedy old cvnt to use you like his b!tch)

At the end of the day, both these guys clearly dont want the fight bad enough because trust me, had they REALLY wanted this fight to happen, it would've happened already.

End of story...

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #428
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

HBO World Championship Boxing 9pm
Chavez jr vs Rubio
Donairw vs Vasquez Jr

Good fights tonight!
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #429
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Ortiz-Berto II is off.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #430
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
HBO World Championship Boxing 9pm
Chavez jr vs Rubio
Donairw vs Vasquez Jr

Good fights tonight!

nice
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #431
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Nonito is gonna lose.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:13 AM   #432
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Damn, Nonito's wife is bad. Not Shane Mosley chick bad though.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #433
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was impressed by Hernandez performace against Cunningham.

Licina took a nice beating
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #434
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Damn, Nonito's wife is bad. Not Shane Mosley chick bad though.

rly?

solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #435
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Congrats to Donaire and Chavez Jr for winning their respective fights Donaire needs to improve his punch resistance, and defense. It should have been a Unanimous Decision BTW. I want to see Chavez Jr. vs. Sturm at the end of the year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: