Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-25-2012, 05:35 AM   #571
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Bute - Froch this Saturday in England (!)

who ya'll got?
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 AM   #572
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
Bute - Froch this Saturday in England (!)

who ya'll got?

I got Froch by bad judging unless Bute ko's him.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #573
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I got Froch by bad judging unless Bute ko's him.

yeah man, I think that might very well be the case. Froch has always shown a good chin, it will be hard to knock him out.
But it's hard to say what Bute brings, he hasn't faced the top guys...
I've been thinking about it, first I had the same thoughts as you, but I change: I go with Bute by a wide, clear UD
Old 05-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #574
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Froch should beat Bute. Bute has face weaker competitions while Froch right now has one of the best resume in Boxing.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:20 AM   #575
iamgine

iamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this board

Is Andre Ward the next big sensation? He seems to be beating many good boxers.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #576
FPJ

FPJ has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Froch should beat Bute. Bute has face weaker competitions while Froch right now has one of the best resume in Boxing.

Stick to B'ball
FPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #577
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine

he's definitely on his way. definitely the main man in his division.
he has very good skills.
but me, I don't like him too much. his SOG personality and his dirty tactics

---

I think Bute wouldn't leave the country if he wouldn't be sure that he's going to go home with a w
Old 05-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #578
FPJ

Ok, just so you guys have a clear image about the 168'.

Ward's best wins = Kessler and Froch (while fighting at home).

Froch's best fights = Kessler and Ward (he lost both of them).

Bute challenged Kessler, Kessler said no thanks. Bute called out Ward saying he's gonna fight him in Oakland (Ward's home), Ward said no thanks.

Bute went on to challenge Froch (in England) and this fight was made. You need to know Bute accepted a smaller purse just to make this fight happen.

Now say whatever you want.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #579
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ
Ok, just so you guys have a clear image about the 168'.

Ward's best wins = Kessler and Froch (while fighting at home).

Froch's best fights = Kessler and Ward (he lost both of them).

Bute challenged Kessler, Kessler said no thanks. Bute called out Ward saying he's gonna fight him in Oakland (Ward's home), Ward said no thanks.

Bute went on to challenge Froch (in England) and this fight was made. You need to know Bute accepted a smaller purse just to make this fight happen.

Now say whatever you want.

I didn't know that.

Do you know why he didn't participate at the super six?
I think then it started people talking shit about him...
Old 05-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #580
FPJ

Quote:
I didn't know that.

Do you know why he didn't participate at the super six?
I think then it started people talking shit about him...

He wasnt invited. The Super 6 was under Showtime and back then he had a contract with HBO. He chose to settle things with Andrade after the first fight. After that, the best fighters were in the Super 6 so he couldnt fight any of them.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #581
DonD13
BasedTom's Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPJ
He wasnt invited. The Super 6 was under Showtime and back then he had a contract with HBO. He chose to settle things with Andrade after the first fight. After that, the best fighters were in the Super 6 so he couldnt fight any of them.

I see. Thanks for the info.

so what's your prediction for saturday?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #582
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The guy needs to fight outside of Canada. The 32 yrs.old boxer reminds me of Chris John. Froch had a better performance than Bute in his last few fights. Froch will have the experience and upper hand going into this fight.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #583
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine

I dont think so. He so damn boring, in and out of the ring. He doesnt have a fan friendly style. That might be the most important thing in being a "Star", you have to entertain the fans. Guys like Ward, they just want to win and dont care about putting on a show. His personality doesnt stick out either like a Floyd Mayweather so i dont see him being a big star.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #584
FPJ

Quote:
I see. Thanks for the info.

so what's your prediction for saturday?

No worries.

Basically, its Bute's fight to lose even though they're in England. As a match, Bute's style is Froch's worst nightmare. He's a southpaw, faster and his bodyshots are lethal. Froch has poor defence but he compensates with a big heart and huge balls basically. In my opinion the only way Froch can win is if they pull a robbery. I like both fighters but i just can see how Bute loses this one.

If you want to know more, just ask Lebron23 and take for granted the exact opposite .
Old 05-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #585
FPJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y49DuNh1YqA

This one's interesting if you have a little time on your hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7KotIDf1IEI

And the weight in just few hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=O2MoHe7nBu0#!

Last edited by FPJ : 05-25-2012 at 11:34 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: