Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #646
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
i admit chisora - vitali was good fight, and i respect vitali's game as well :)

not entirely the klitschko's fault why the hw division is so boring, need to tell athletic brothas who are 6'5" and above that basketball & football arent the only sports out there :/

it's not their fault at all.
they took on the best opposition out there. No such bs as manny-mayweather...

but I understand people hating bullshit fight like Wladimir-Mormeck
and I understand that everybody can't have this clean gentleman image. We do need the bad guys...

But what are they supposed to do when they're head and shoulders above the rest??
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #647
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they are too big as well, create a higher division? or make them fight each other?

i wish those brothers were born 20 years earlier and fight at a better hw era, even lennox lewis ducked vitali after their first fight
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #648
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
you're probably right. Even tho Pacman has not looked good in his last fights and Timmy will come to win, I think his experience will be too much for Bradley. He has not fought good enough opposition. I think Pac is re-focused and looking for a good way to end his career. I think he will be able to outpoint Bradley by wide UD.

But I think it is a good fight!

I have my money on little Timmy because he's a huge betting underdog and I like him and I like cheering for the underdogs. Desert Storm baby! Desert Storm!

Old 06-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #649
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Victor Ortiz vs Canelo set for Sept. 15

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #650
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good call DonD13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Victor Ortiz vs Canelo set for Sept. 15

i like that! weight shouldnt be any problem for ortiz since he was huge prolly 160+ in that mayweather fight
Old 06-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #651
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still love boxing, but they still need to change some rules. I also want to see them hire former boxers, trainers as their judges.

They need to start a tournament in the Heavyweight Division. The winner will face the K Brothers at the Madison Square Garden.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:44 AM   #652
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mike Dallas Jr took out Javier Castro by TKO in the 6th in a rather ho hum Friday Night Fights on ESPN.

The ring being a POS was probably the most memorable thing of the night.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:20 AM   #653
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Mike Dallas Jr took out Javier Castro by TKO in the 6th in a rather ho hum Friday Night Fights on ESPN.

The ring being a POS was probably the most memorable thing of the night.
Yeah, not the greatest night for FNF. Even the stoppage itself was less than exciting.

There is something about boxing outside that I innately enjoy, though.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #654
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

josesito lopez upset victor ortiz with a 9th round tko. ortiz has quit on his last 3 losses. fight with canelo is off. i hope kirkland takes the fight instead at a later when he is fully healed and/or he stops demanding more money, i think lopez is too small for canelo.

matthyse upset humbero soto with 5th round tko. soto is a good fighter who has fought bums the past few years. matthyse could have been robbed on both his 2 defeats, he belongs among the top junior welterweights. hope he and maidana fights, all-argentine slugfest
Old 06-24-2012, 11:47 PM   #655
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
josesito lopez upset victor ortiz with a 9th round tko. ortiz has quit on his last 3 losses. fight with canelo is off. i hope kirkland takes the fight instead at a later when he is fully healed and/or he stops demanding more money, i think lopez is too small for canelo.

matthyse upset humbero soto with 5th round tko. soto is a good fighter who has fought bums the past few years. matthyse could have been robbed on both his 2 defeats, he belongs among the top junior welterweights. hope he and maidana fights, all-argentine slugfest
Lol, Ortiz.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #656
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ortiz is a headcase. He didn't just quit late in the fight because of a broken jaw (it really is broken... scheduled to have surgery today), but he was toeing that headbutting/penalty line once again. He caught Lopez with one of the most blatantly awful rabbit punches I have seen in recent years early in the bout.

Lopez ducked his head while in a clinch... Ortiz stepped around him, cocked his fist back and just buried it in the back of Lopez's head/neck. Then, throughout the fight (commentators didn't really note it, but it was there), he was coming up extremely hard with his head on clinches. I'm not sure if he ever made contact, but he was really close a few times and obviously attempting to wield it as a weapon... And, just like against Mayweather, he was digging his head into Lopez's chin/cheek during clinches.

This guy has serious mental problems, I believe, and isn't fit to be in the ring. He is going to really injure someone unless he gets help.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #657
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, what a fight. I actually flew in from Houston for this fight and had to catch a red eye back for work at 8am. But it was all worth it. Probably one of the best fights I've seen all year.

I thought Ortiz was just too big for Joseito and didn't have the power to stop him. But man, he broke his jaw. Lopez took Ortiz best shots and just kept coming.

Soto-Mattysse was another good one but ended early. And it was cool seeing Houston's own, Jermell Charlo. Look out for this kid, he's a good boxer.
SCREWstonRockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:34 AM   #658
DonD13
glew up ☆

heard rumors about mayweather-cotto 2 in Dec 1st.................

Old 06-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #659
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

roy jones gets the split decision over glazewski

most people/analysts had glazewski winning, and he even dropped jones in the 6th round, and convincingly won the rest of the rounds
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #660
DonD13
glew up ☆

Haye vs Chisora - Behind The Ropes Episode 1

(something like 24/7 but produced by BoxNation)

pretty excited about this one.

I have my $ Chisora for the upset!

(I had the Bradley upset right so I suggest you to pick Chisora too lol)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: