Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #721
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Don't follow boxing that closely. What the hell happened to US Boxing? Seems worse with each passing Olympics.
The judging is just terrible. What happens in the ring doesn't seem to matter. I won't watch it anymore.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #722
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nonito Donaire (29-1, 18 KO) is officially going to face Japanese legend Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24 KO) on Oct. 13.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #723
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Nonito Donaire (29-1, 18 KO) is officially going to face Japanese legend Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24 KO) on Oct. 13.

mike alvarado vs brandon rios on the undercard as well.

very nice all-action fight card.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #724
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love to see Donaire vs. Mares and Rigo next year. Nonito is the Roy Jones Jr of the Super Bantamweight Division.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #725
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I love to see Donaire vs. Mares and Rigo next year. Nonito is the Roy Jones Jr of the Super Bantamweight Division.

I predict Rigondeaux to win against Donaire.
Upset in the making.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #726
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
I predict Rigondeaux to win against Donaire.
Upset in the making.

I think Rigondeaux is still untested. I hope Arum make this fight happen in 2013.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #727
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rigo is a bad match-up against donaire right now. i wouldve wanted to see rigo-nishioka first or some other top jr fw before i make a prediction
Old 08-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #728
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Thumbs up Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

true true it's just a gutt-feeling

we'll see
Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #729
DonD13
GYMNAST

Question Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

julio cesar chavez jr vs sergio martinez

have ya'll seen the face-off?

intriguing match-up!

you kind of have to go with Sergio here but then again chavez jr. did get the job done too. And he probably comes in way heavier. And you have the possibility of an good old-fashioned robbery...

I don't know.

Who are you picking?
Old 08-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #730
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

tough call. sergio is the easy bet, but like you said, it's the WBC and chavez jr is one of their poster boys along with canelo. and sergio's not getting any younger himself.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #731
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

just found out about golovkin's fight on sept 1. i want to watch a fight between him & pirog.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #732
DonD13
GYMNAST

Wink Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
just found out about golovkin's fight on sept 1. i want to watch a fight between him & pirog.

I want my polish brother Proksa to win (but I don't really believe in it)

*FULL* Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez *FACE OFF*

cool faceoff. I might get a heartattack, I'm that excited about this fight!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:28 AM   #733
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Arthur Abraham won WBO Super Middleweight title.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #734
DonD13
GYMNAST

Golovkin knocked out my man Proksa

I'm on the Golovkin bandwagon now. Guess he will be ducked by the big names...
Old 09-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #735
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

i hope he can stay on his prime longer that most fighters do..he's already 30. he needs to fight the big names now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: