Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 01:50 AM   #931
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 15,280
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Good luck with that.

no way Floyd actually said that lmao
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:30 AM   #932
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

floyd's next 6 fights:

1. guerrero
2. devon alexander
3. pauli malignaggi
3. danny garcia
4. mikey garcia
5. yuriorkis gamboa
6. nonito donaire

7. ivan calderon
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 AM   #933
andremiller07
#Dre Day in Sac Town
 
andremiller07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,306
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Lamont Peterson has been demoted to ESPN2.

He'll fight on this Friday vs Kendall Holt.

Should be a good fight imo, Holt got massive power so Peterson is going to have to be a bit more careful, it will be a good action packed fight I have no doubts. Great its on ESPN2 it means its pretty much free to watch.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:53 AM   #934
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!
 
Beatlezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maimi
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
no way Floyd actually said that lmao

You sure?

http://www.boxingscene.com/floyd-may...e-times--51067

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:04 AM   #935
DonD13
skuduskur
 
DonD13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ☂
Posts: 15,280
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz

god damn and I used to be a huge fan...

My new opinion is that he's a cancer for boxing.
Producing little fggots who talk a lot of nonsense and only take low risk fights...



Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
floyd's next 6 fights:

1. guerrero
2. devon alexander
3. pauli malignaggi
3. danny garcia
4. mikey garcia
5. yuriorkis gamboa
6. nonito donaire

7. ivan calderon

do you have sources for that or is it your guess?

so no Canelo, no Martinez, no Bradley?

If he ends up fighting Pauli Malignaggi and anybody watches this shit I might end up facepalming myself so hard, that it's no longer healthy
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #936
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,374
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Its been said that Broner is jumping ship to Showtime also to be on the Mayweather undercard. HBO better snatch him up to a multi million deal quick.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #937
Tarik One
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,500
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Its been said that Broner is jumping ship to Showtime also to be on the Mayweather undercard. HBO better snatch him up to a multi million deal quick.
I don't think HBO really wants Broner anyway. He's ****in ignorant
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #938
raiderfan19
Shazam!
 
raiderfan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,096
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I don't think HBO really wants Broner anyway. He's ****in ignorant
What's wards contract status? I'd think they'd be more worried about poaching him. I'm not certain that he'll ever be the draw he should be, but ward is boxing the instant Floyd's done.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #939
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,374
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
What's wards contract status? I'd think they'd be more worried about poaching him. I'm not certain that he'll ever be the draw he should be, but ward is boxing the instant Floyd's done.
Ignorance sells these days and he's close to divisions with all the top fighters once he decides to move up 5 pounds (140-147.)

Ward has no one to fight.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 AM   #940
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
do you have sources for that or is it your guess?

so no Canelo, no Martinez, no Bradley?

If he ends up fighting Pauli Malignaggi and anybody watches this shit I might end up facepalming myself so hard, that it's no longer healthy

lol i can't even count. anyway i thought #s 3 onwards was a dead giveaway

-----

broner will eventually outsell ward if he continues winning like he does. he'll be the next big draw
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #941
raiderfan19
Shazam!
 
raiderfan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,096
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

If ward gets the right promotional package im not so sure. Ward has legit ATG level potential. That doesn't mean he'll sell but I think he could. Especially if he ever gets the right backing.

Also 168 is as good as just about any division if you don't include Floyd, the problem is none of them are American stars
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #942
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 6 NBA titles
Posts: 54,081
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread







Evander Holyfield donated P25 million worth of aid for typhoon Pablo victims. He also visited Manny Pacquiao in Saranggani.


http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nat...ield-sarangani
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #943
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,374
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
If ward gets the right promotional package im not so sure. Ward has legit ATG level potential. That doesn't mean he'll sell but I think he could. Especially if he ever gets the right backing.

Also 168 is as good as just about any division if you don't include Floyd, the problem is none of them are American stars
I Wouldn't say that.

That 140-147 range has the depth.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #944
raiderfan19
Shazam!
 
raiderfan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,096
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I Wouldn't say that.

That 140-147 range has the depth.
Well yeah because you are including two weight classes. If you include 175 168-175 matches up fine
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #945
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets
 
magic chiongson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South
Posts: 4,252
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
Well yeah because you are including two weight classes. If you include 175 168-175 matches up fine

or 160 - 168
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy