Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #1501
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 2 thread: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Miami Haters and trols out in Full force be sure to come back and apologize when Miami wins the championship..Thanks.. SOme of the posts in here and other threads border from comical to delusional.

Cool Kingwillball predictions always fail. Just check last season's prediction of Cavs beating the Celtics. GG
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #1502
dirtydez
Banned

dirtydez has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Miami Haters and trols out in Full force be sure to come back and apologize when Miami wins the championship..Thanks.. SOme of the posts in here and other threads border from comical to delusional.
dirtydez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #1503
grilo_bruno
I airball my layups

grilo_bruno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
This is a very funny series. Dallas' gettin' raped.

grilo_bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 AM   #1504
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Cool Kingwillball predictions always fail. Just check last season's prediction of Cavs beating the Celtics. GG

Check my spot on Predictions with Heat in first 3 rounds..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 AM   #1505
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
IMO this gif sums up Wade's entire career...

I don't think it sums up his career but I agree the refs need to stop kissing Wade's ass. Like Van Gundy pointed out, Wade undressed one of the referees. He was yelling at them and begging for a technical. What did the ref do? Walked away like a *****. But they didn't think twice before hitting coach Carlisle with a technical. Complete double standard.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #1506
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpierce
Wade flailing and flopping like a ***** on that missed buzzer beater was awesome to watch. Best part: no ****ing whistle this time.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:56 AM   #1507
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wow what looked like a possible sweep is Now a series..TERRIBLE Execution by Miami

How did this look like a possible sweep? Dallas was in both games and look at what happened tonight?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #1508
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFOHunter
Guys, I fell asleep during one of the commercials and feel like a dumbass. I REALLY want to watch the entire game but I don't know where I can do that. I have dvr BUT I do not have NBATV or ESPN so I can't record the replays. Do any of you guys know where I can watch it online for free?

Damn son. You have DVR service but not ESPN? Someone needs to get his priorities straight.

download game

That's a link so can download the game. I don't know if you want to do that but there it is. You have to make an account too but it doesn't take long. I signed up in like 5 minutes.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:02 AM   #1509
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Collie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #1510
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
How did this look like a possible sweep? Dallas was in both games and look at what happened tonight?

Well I doubt a Sweep but Miami in 5.. It looked that Way cause Miami just looked like the superior team with there Playmakers and Defense ect..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #1511
jimalojj
I airball my layups

jimalojj has an OK reputation so far

Just finished watching the game..what a comeback by the Mavs As for the heat got way too complacent and you lose by 2 . Game 3 is gonna be intense. Congrats to the Mavs,epic rally
jimalojj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 AM   #1512
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetslc88

ASHBeLLY?
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:11 AM   #1513
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
it will when he tries to dribble left or finish with his left hand.

shooting should not be an issue though

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #1514
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

Dirk isn't human though.

Did you see the game thread? The hate Dirk got was insane.

Damn I love being a Mavs fans. The lows are low but the highs are so freaking high.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:16 AM   #1515
thejumpa
Sonics bandwagoner

thejumpa is considered somewhat coolthejumpa is considered somewhat cool

Incredible comeback by Dallas. Gotta hand it to them and the Larr--err Dirk Nowitzski. They better get ready for Sunday, though. LBJ is not going to let them lose.
thejumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: