Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #31
LBJWADE
Banned

LBJWADE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 2 thread: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat

Must win for the Mavs and would actually put them in a great position to win it all because the Heat arent gonna win 2/3 on the road. So the Mavs would have a great opportunity to come back to MIA up 3-2.

Last edited by LBJWADE : 06-02-2011 at 07:03 PM.
LBJWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #32
Oositdwn
Why was he playing?

Oositdwn has decent reputation

Dallas to win by at least 10 then win the title 4-1 that is all
Oositdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #33
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Heat 97 Dallas 83
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:26 PM   #34
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

I never was attracted to Hannah Storm when she was younger, but now I so want to smash that. I could be her little stay-out--of-sight-in-the-hotel boy while she's on the road...
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #35
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
Both teams had jitters. That's what they said in the press conferences.

I understand if teams seem jittery and geeked up in the beginning, when adrenaline is too much and they break off plays in the beginning of the game. We see this all the time in the first 5 minutes of the All Star game, where turnovers are a dime a dozen. Sure there may have been a couple of plays here and there in game 1 where players were a bit anxious.

But the entire game? Try again, son.
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #36
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

The Dallas bench WILL outscore the Miami bench by 15 points tonight. Terry and Barea will combine for 30-35 points.

Nowitzki will have a big offensive game and take over in the 4th quarter to end up with 34 points and 9 rebounds on 12-18 shooting, 2-2 3PT, 8-9 FT.

The Mavs will shoot 50% or just under.

Mavs will win.
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #37
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Decision
Miami Heat will WIN game 2, I guarantee it!

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from the message I sent you, unto another gospel!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #38
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from the message I sent you, unto another gospel!
The Hulkster should not disappoint me with His prediction!
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #39
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
The Hulkster should not disappoint me with His prediction!

Hulk just ****ed us. Now we have no chance. We don't want you Hulk. Go back to your Lakers please.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #40
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Hulk just ****ed us. Now we have no chance. We don't want you Hulk. Go back to your Lakers please.
No this time. We're gonna grind this one out. The Hulkster had a revelation. A 7 feet tall angelic figure with long curly blond hair spoke to him in his dreams. We cannot ignore that epiphany.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #41
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

dampier sighting!
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #42
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This lucy military woman is a fine sistah
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #43
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

At first I was like WTF?

And then I was like: GOAT KID SINGER!!!
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #44
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This national anthem is turning me on, back in five.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #45
death valley40
I airball my layups

death valley40 has an OK reputation so far

Damn she killed it! Went ham
death valley40 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: