Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-03-2011, 04:04 AM   #211
Sroek
Slasher

Sroek has decent reputation
Default Re: @2011 Finals Game 2 post-game opinions on Mavs shocking Heat with amazing comeback

Sroek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:10 AM   #212
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: @2011 Finals Game 2 post-game opinions on Mavs shocking Heat with amazing comeback

i cant wait to watch the replay cause i missed some crazy shiit.

this also happend to me in game 4 of the okcs series.
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:56 AM   #213
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r2
i cant wait to watch the replay cause i missed some crazy shiit.

this also happend to me in game 4 of the okcs series.
basically Miami scored 5 points in like 7 minutes.
LOLOL no offense at that point
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #214
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I was pretty much resigned to the series being over after Wade hit that corner 3 to put the Heatles up by 15.

Then Miami's starts getting clueless on offense, Bosh inexplicably guards Dirk down the stretch, and gets abused, and Mavs just take over the game.

Just an epic meltdown by the Heat. Probably the worse choke job I can remember in a NBA final series.

Now I firmly believe the Mavs will win this series now. Go Mavs.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #215
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Just woke up to see the Mavs won. Up 15 with 7 minutes to go? 9/10 times that's a win, so I'm pretty interested to see what happens in Dallas.

I was pretty convinced Miami was going to run away with the series, but I'm thinking if there's at least a split in Dallas, the Mavs will wrap this b!tch up in 6 haha!
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:54 AM   #216
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Dam i turned it off after Wade hit that 3 to put them up 15.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:04 AM   #217
OriginalNameGuy
Serious playground baller

OriginalNameGuy has an OK reputation so far

Dirk is the ****ing man! I believe in the Mavericks!
OriginalNameGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:17 AM   #218
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Great win for the Mavs. That said, in both games Heat looked better, and Mavs cant rely on Heat getting complacent in the end, nor they can rely on big clutch outbursts from Dirk every game. If Mavs wants to win the series, they have to step it up few notches above yesterdays win.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #219
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harison
Great win for the Mavs. That said, in both games Heat looked better, and Mavs cant rely on Heat getting complacent in the end, nor they can rely on big clutch outbursts from Dirk every game. If Mavs wants to win the series, they have to step it up few notches above yesterdays win.

Only reason we are in the finals. Its the only way the Mavs can beat good teams.

Logic would tell you it won't last, but we are only 3 games away from the title. Its been happening almost nightly now for 17 games.

Certainly not a fluke when you do it that many times.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #220
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Only reason we are in the finals. Its the only way the Mavs can beat good teams.

Logic would tell you it won't last, but we are only 3 games away from the title. Its been happening almost nightly now for 17 games.

Certainly not a fluke when you do it that many times.
Congrats on last nights win, still in shock now. Hopefully we bounce back but a tough loss to take. We stopped playing with 5 mins to go and should be up 2-0.now Miami need to win 2 out of 3 in Dallas to be in a hood position heading back home as I don't see Dallas Winning 3 straight
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #221
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo
I was pretty much resigned to the series being over after Wade hit that corner 3 to put the Heatles up by 15.

Then Miami's starts getting clueless on offense, Bosh inexplicably guards Dirk down the stretch, and gets abused, and Mavs just take over the game.

Just an epic meltdown by the Heat. Probably the worse choke job I can remember in a NBA final series.

Now I firmly believe the Mavs will win this series now. Go Mavs.

Crazy how things can change in a hurry..until the last 7 minutes it was not IF Miami would win series but would they win in a sweep and the bigger question who would get the Finals MVP.. Wade or Lebron... Now that was an Epic Breakdown but I dont expect Miami to Lay down for the rest of the series because of it . I am definitely curious to see How Miami responds but at the end of the day the Heat still have more frontline talent and a suffocating Defense(most of the time) so they should still win series if they can get over this mental hurdle that they brought upon themselves..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #222
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I think I shouldnt be watching Dallas games, whenever I watch a full game they always lose, but when I go to sleep during games before the 4th qtr they always seem to win. Im sticking to the internet from now on. Go Mavs
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #223
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

Does anyone have a gif of Lebron celebrating after Wade made that 3 to put them up 15. I keep reading how that upset some Mavs players but I haven't seen it.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #224
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

The evil showboating front runners with no humility get their comeuppance...have these guys never watched a sports movie? So cliche.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #225
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

nowitzki the goat.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: