Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #226
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default Re: @2011 Finals Game 2 post-game opinions on Mavs shocking Heat with amazing comeback

If you are DALLAS, you are inAmazing shape.

They were withstanding borderline circus shots by LBJand Wade.
-Heat swarming defense plays to get FB points
-Mike Bibby hitting 3-4 3's,a contested jumper and decent defensive plays
-Chalmers hitting that 3 on abreakdown lapse from terry
-Home cookin MIA received with momentum down the stretch.

They scrapped like 2008 BOS in finding a way to win.

Player of the clutch is DIRK without a doubt, but Chandler,Kidd and Marion make a subtle or big defensive play when the fourth quarter calls.

Dirk is a different player I told people from 2006. The guy was moving fluidly on those pick n rolls and still rotated over to Bosh. He sensed when LBJ or Wade would come when he turned and created plays for his teamates.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #227
sportstownusa
Yup

sportstownusa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: @2011 Finals Game 2 post-game opinions on Mavs shocking Heat with amazing comeback

Mavs comeback in an epic mix tape done by Maxa. I like this mix because he uses the best available angle for each shot. Watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeuNIvISTkg
sportstownusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #228
dynasty1978
Local High School Star

dynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstownusa
Mavs comeback in an epic mix tape done by Maxa. I like this mix because he uses the best available angle for each shot. Watch and enjoy.

WOW!
dynasty1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #229
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: @2011 Finals Game 2 post-game opinions on Mavs shocking Heat with amazing comebac

Quote:

Pretty good
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #230
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Great win Mavs! They did what they had to do get one game in Miami.
But now it's all about game three. Who ever wins it takes the series at least that is what history says. I hope the Mavs can blow them out on Sunday and make a statement.

We have a series gents!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #231
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MIAMI, FL - Police responded Thursday night to reports of assault and grand theft at American Airlines Arena. Audio recordings of 911 calls near midnight captured frantic observers reporting that a tall, long-haired man, possibly of German descent, was relentlessly abusing a duo of African-American adults. Before police arrived, the suspect made off into the night with a game winning shot. The suspect may have been accompanied by up to 4 other men, although they are not believed to have taken any shots during the ordeal.

The victims have requested anonymity, citing their embarrassment at having been so thoroughly exposed. Police are attempting to determine if their claim to ownership over the game is legitimate. Legal precedent suggests that a 15-point lead with over seven minutes left is not sufficient to establish victory.

The Miami Dade Police Department is requesting that anyone with information on this incident or the suspect call their tip line at 305-471-8477.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #232
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

amazing comeback by the mavs.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #233
10x91= 5 Rings
Kids at the park dunk on me

10x91= 5 Rings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
MIAMI, FL - Police responded Thursday night to reports of assault and grand theft at American Airlines Arena. Audio recordings of 911 calls near midnight captured frantic observers reporting that a tall, long-haired man, possibly of German descent, was relentlessly abusing a duo of African-American adults. Before police arrived, the suspect made off into the night with a game winning shot. The suspect may have been accompanied by up to 4 other men, although they are not believed to have taken any shots during the ordeal.

The victims have requested anonymity, citing their embarrassment at having been so thoroughly exposed. Police are attempting to determine if their claim to ownership over the game is legitimate. Legal precedent suggests that a 15-point lead with over seven minutes left is not sufficient to establish victory.

The Miami Dade Police Department is requesting that anyone with information on this incident or the suspect call their tip line at 305-471-8477.

Good one.
10x91= 5 Rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #234
BoNafidde
Kids at the park dunk on me

BoNafidde has not been impressing people

BoNafidde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #235
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

I want Dirk to have my babies.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #236
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was an awesome game. We've got a series boys.

Once again, Dirk came up in the clutch. For the first time in the series he and the Mavericks punched back. Shout out to Marion and Chandler. Those two carried the Mavericks tonight. Same with Terry for coming up big (along with Dirk) in the 4th.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #237
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNafidde

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #238
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNafidde

The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:34 AM   #239
2swift4u
High School Varsity 6th Man

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

actually this is nothing new.. Miami has blown big leads before in the regular season.. of course this is a bad moment to do it again. But you should not give too much credit to Dallas.. the game was lost mainly by Miami and not won by Dallas imo. (Dallas didn't make any amazing shots or anything like that.. they got a lot of open looks) The Heat offense and defense simply collapsed.. like it had done before in this season because they stoped moving and tried too many iso-plays..
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #240
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Dirk is completely outta space after the game. If they ever need a visual of "being in the zone" that is it.

Great video.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: