Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-02-2011, 11:59 PM   #46
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: I'm Convinced I'm the Key to Dirk Going Ham!

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
So, over the past month or so, I bash/troll Dirk in game threads, then he reacts to my bashing him and goes HAM....So for the Finals, I wanted to test this out....So in game 1, only trolled on Dirk like once or twice, just passive comments, so basically, Dirk played like shit and never went HAM.

Tonight, I went HAM on Dirk, and he went HAM in the 4th.

Me=Greatest Dirk Poster Ever.

Again, rooting for Mavs in Finals.

Leggo!
I am not sure I believe you, bit Dirk went ham. Also Dirk didn't play bad in gm 1 stop saying that.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:59 PM   #47
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dirk makes obscene gesture towards fans *smh*

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #48
Lordragoonx1x
I brick open layups

Lordragoonx1x has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Is this the biggest Finals chokejob in NBA history?

Biggest choke i have ever seen in the finals. I am stunned.
Lordragoonx1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #49
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Did ISH Just Break The Record For Most Threads Made In 1 Minute?

WTF this is crazy
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #50
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Turned game off, played COD with a "Heat fan."

So when Wade hit a three to put the Heat up 15, I turned the game off and started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops online. It just so turns out that I ended up in a room with a guy that had a mic, and he was a Heat fan.

He was talking shit and taunting even though nobody was talking to him, and I asked him what the score was a while in and he said it was on commercial but the Heat were dominating. He said he doesn't turn Heat games off, though, because he is a huge Heat fan and always has been. He continues talking shit.

I get an ESPN Update telling me that the Mavs won, and I was like are you actually watching the game? He said yes, and it was almost over. Heat were about to finish off the game and they were still dominating. At this point I know the truth, so I mention it and he immediately logs off.

Lol... Heat fans these days.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #51
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default how Miami will win

dont let Bosh take 16 shots

4-16 how the f does an all star in his prime do that?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:06 AM   #52
1Time4YourMind
Great young streetballer

1Time4YourMind has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Dirk makes obscene gesture towards fans *smh*

I would like to see a gif of this
1Time4YourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #53
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I am naming my first newborn Dirk..

Regardless if it's a male or female..

Mama there goes that man!
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #54
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default how Miami will win

dont let Bosh take 16 shots

4-16 how the f does an all star in his prime do that?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #55
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
GTFO ... with your LeBron loving a$$

Lakers dropped a 20 point lead at half time.

Heat dropped a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter.

HUGE difference.

lol even worse; 15 points in 6 friken minutes

to OP: Yes, biggest i can remember.

This series was OVER if MIA went 2-0
Mr. Jabbar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #56
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation
Default Re: What happened to Chris Bosh.

Christina Bosh being Christina Bosh
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #57
Anaximandro1
High School Varsity 6th Man

Anaximandro1 has an OK reputation so far

Mavs in 2006??
Anaximandro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #58
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool
Default I dont wanna hear anyone say dirk isnt clutch

Dirk just closed this game out and miami CHOKED... give props to dallas for this game, this series is far from over but I would like to get all the dirk haters out here that say hes a choke artist so they can apologize lol dirk went in tonight folks.
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #59
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Even with the refs help, the Heat couldn't win this game.

ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #60
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation
Default Funny Wade and LeBron gif

Old, but funny still

p.s. no hate intended
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: