Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #91
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Shawn Marion can play

LOL. Heat fans like Tyler said Marion was garbage and couldn't play with Lebron. Not saying he can all series.. but I had faith in my guy Matrix to rebound in game 2.

Marion: 20 points on 9-14 shooting, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block and 1 steal. 3 turnovers.

Lebron: 20 points on 8-15 shooting, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals, 1 block. 5 turnovers.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #92
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm Convinced I'm the Key to Dirk Going Ham!

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
So, over the past month or so, I bash/troll Dirk in game threads, then he reacts to my bashing him and goes HAM....So for the Finals, I wanted to test this out....So in game 1, only trolled on Dirk like once or twice, just passive comments, so basically, Dirk played like shit and never went HAM.

Tonight, I went HAM on Dirk, and he went HAM in the 4th.

Me=Greatest Dirk Poster Ever.

Again, rooting for Mavs in Finals.

Leggo!

Truest post you ever made.

Brans.....

Except the part about Dirk playing like shit in game 1, but I'll let that slide because I fully credit you for what happened tonight.

Last edited by DMAVS41 : 06-03-2011 at 01:27 AM.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #93
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone with 20/20 vision will know dirk wasn't the reason the mavs won tonight

I do think it was all four of them, you forgot Kidd. But give Dirk credit for making those shots. He had to make them. He doesn't play D or rebound much but he made the right plays. And he's been clutch thru out the playoffs.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #94
Wordup
Serious playground baller

Wordup has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I dont wanna hear anyone say dirk isnt clutch

He is but his teammates esp. Marion and Chandler made sure he was in a position to make clutch plays.
Wordup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #95
Doranku

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is this the biggest Finals chokejob in NBA history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
No as bad as LA in 2008, but it's close.

Not as bad as LA in 08?

It's EASILY worse than LA in 08. F*cking LOL @ you Bron stans.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:25 AM   #96
LBJWADE
Banned

LBJWADE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chalres is right "hollywoodness" and "cockiness" cost them this game

Next time they should shut up and play.
LBJWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #97
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

It was pretty bad.
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #98
Rysio
Local High School Star

Rysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputationRysio has a very bad reputation

Rysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #99
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Convinced I'm the Key to Dirk Going Ham!

LMAO. Keep doing your thing then. I want Dallas to win too.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #100
NBASTATMAN

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
lol even worse; 15 points in 6 friken minutes

to OP: Yes, biggest i can remember.

This series was OVER if MIA went 2-0

I don't think so.. I think Dallas is just the better team.. I have written this over and over.. I think it would have been a 7 game series and Dallas would have won if they went down 2-0.

People just don't understand basketball. It was no fluke when they swept the Lakers.. The Mavs just play great team ball.. Their defense is good too..

They also have a guy that is the most clutch player in the game. DIRK
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #101
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What happened to Chris Bosh.

knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #102
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Was I the only one who noticed this? (Conspiracy)

ABC didn't show the replay when LeBron got "fouled" by Chandler in the 4th quarter, they showed the replay once from a bad angle then they were going to show it again from a different angle and the replay just froze, didn't even show the play. And it was obvious LeBron didn't get fouled.

Then after the game Rick Carlisle was criticizing the refs in the press conference & ESPN quickly shut it down.

@ the NBA.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #103
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Dirk Said, "Can I Get An Amen?"

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #104
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation
Default Re: Chalres is right "hollywoodness" and "cockiness" cost them this game

Complacency should be the word here.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #105
NBASTATMAN

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Not as bad as LA in 08?

It's EASILY worse than LA in 08. F*cking LOL @ you Bron stans.

HMM .. I am just happy I witnessed both..

I think Portland also lost being up 15 in the fourth ..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: