Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #46
MagicBlaze
I airball my layups

MagicBlaze has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The gif summarizes everything Wade is about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeJohnnyDepp
Julius Ceasar was a Roman god, not a writer Go and play God of War or something.

MagicBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #47
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

reading some of the posts I am bashing my head on my keyboard wondering why the hell I still even come in here. Apparently Julius Cesar spoke French and was a god and a writer. It's not really that people don't know, but the ones that try to act like they know what they are talking about. I mean, is it really that hard to just google it????
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:03 AM   #48
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wade is a b1tch what's new
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:08 AM   #49
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Let me paraphrase. "You idiot... Ceasar was a Roman God".
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:26 AM   #50
PrimeJohnnyDepp
Banned

PrimeJohnnyDepp is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Guys i was just trolling, I know JC was a Roman general and statesman, cmon now. He was born 100BC.

Seriouslly though. i hate neoliberalism so ****ing much. Wiki says he was a Dictator, which he wasn't, and i can see some liberal douche jizzing all over Wikipedia after doing that. Not even reading the article

'..and was eventually proclaimed "dictator in perpetuity". A group of senators, led by Marcus Junius Brutus, assassinated the dictator on the Ides of March (15 March) 44 BC, hoping to restore the constitutional government of the Republic.'

omg that dictator looks filthy on Tv, let's rob and kill him.
PrimeJohnnyDepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #51
LBJWADE
Banned

LBJWADE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Guys i was just trolling, I know JC was a Roman general and statesman, cmon now. He was born 100BC.

Seriouslly though. i hate neoliberalism so ****ing much. Wiki says he was a Dictator, which he wasn't, and i can see some liberal douche jizzing all over Wikipedia after doing that. Not even reading the article

'..and was eventually proclaimed "dictator in perpetuity". A group of senators, led by Marcus Junius Brutus, assassinated the dictator on the Ides of March (15 March) 44 BC, hoping to restore the constitutional government of the Republic.'

omg that dictator looks filthy on Tv, let's rob and kill him.
you sounded stupid and something still tells me you just brushed up on Wiki because you still make no mention of Shakespeare

But whatever...
LBJWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #52
Laimbeer_Rodman
Decent playground baller

Laimbeer_Rodman has an OK reputation so far

I say god damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordup
Didn't know Caesar said that phrase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJWADE
I never had to read Julius Ceaser. Alot of his other work but not that one. I go to a top 25 college too
Quote:
Julius Ceasar was a Roman god, not a writer Go and play God of War or something.

Last edited by Laimbeer_Rodman : 06-03-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Laimbeer_Rodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:48 AM   #53
Wordup
Serious playground baller

Wordup has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimbeer_Rodman
I say god damn

Give it a rest. It's not like it's not knowing Newton's Laws of Motion. It's Classical History. Please...
Wordup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:52 AM   #54
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha, this thread is funny, and not because of the gif.

But seriously, Shakespeare invented thousands of words (http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/re...eare-words.htm) in English, so to see some people never evening having seen the phrase 'Et Tu Brute?' is slightly surprising.

^^ Classical History? Shakespeare was 16th century....
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #55
sekachu
Great young streetballer

sekachu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJWADE
1. Waits to see if the ball goes in so if it does he can celebrate and act like hes the shit.
2. Not a good shot so of course it doesnt go in.
3. He immediately looks to the refs for the bail out call to make everything right.
4. Because without it you get exactly what you see. A missed shot.

Sorry to repost but

fxxking dwhistle, he looks so bad trying to get a call in the last shot, he really think the ref will give him a call.
sekachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #56
Bogus_Sting
Old School Cool

Bogus_Sting has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
reading some of the posts I am bashing my head on my keyboard wondering why the hell I still even come in here. Apparently Julius Cesar spoke French and was a god and a writer. It's not really that people don't know, but the ones that try to act like they know what they are talking about. I mean, is it really that hard to just google it????

DING DING DING we have a winner! Post of the night! Post of the night!

Your prize is:

Hilarious thread kids, hilarious.
Bogus_Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:55 AM   #57
ChandlerParsons
38th pick to Rockets!!

ChandlerParsons has an OK reputation so far

lol. Ok
ChandlerParsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #58
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderRight
...I'm not getting this. ETTU?
Wow....

I am concerned about the level of education in American:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #59
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
FVCK Everything about this!

Go Mavs!!!!!!

haha, dirk barely touched him and he acting like a truck hit him
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #60
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numero 10
supposedly it was the last words of Julius Ceasar, said it to his 'friend' Brute when he stabbed him in the back. it means "Even you, Brutus" or in this case "Even you, Joe Crawford."
hahaha
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: