Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What are the Knicks fans doing?

What are you Knicks fans doing since our teams out of the playoff run? Honestly, I'm simply bored of these other teams. I really don't find myself interested in the games being played. I'm focusing a bit on college, etc.

What are you guys doing/teams your following?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are the Knicks fans doing?

i just check scores of who ever is playing hoping the heat lose. waiting for the draft and watch our picks play summer league. other than that, kinda glad they lost cus i have alot to study for exams.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Personally I am watching the playoffs very closely, mainly to see which way our team really needs to go moving forward.

I'm enjoying the playoffs mainly because I love basketball, as well as the Knicks.

But I am doing quite of bit of observing......

Since we are on a path to have a "Big 3", I am keen to see if Miami can win it all this year, with a star heavy, mediocre bench, no big man presence.

Or will Chicago with the "defense means everything" game plan.

The youth movement with OKC Vs. Battle tested vets.

It may sound sad, but I am pulling for Miami, because that's the mold we're following, so mind as well see it successful.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have exams so I'm not watching the Playoffs right now.

Especially since the games are at night here haha.

But I'm not really interested in the Playoffs, the Knicks / Lakers / Grizzlies are all eliminated and there's not a team I really like anymore.
I do want a Oklahoma City vs. Chicago Finals because I hate the other two.

There's not any football I can get into either, it's a horrible time sports wise.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been watching the playoffs on n off but i've also been watching the rumor mill and mock draft boards.NBA TV has started covering the Pre Draft camps so I may start watching that but most of all,I've been playing LA Noire which came out on May 17th....It's a pretty fun game.Different from any game I've ever seen or played.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:37 AM   #6
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Personally I am watching the playoffs very closely, mainly to see which way our team really needs to go moving forward.

I'm enjoying the playoffs mainly because I love basketball, as well as the Knicks.

But I am doing quite of bit of observing......

Since we are on a path to have a "Big 3", I am keen to see if Miami can win it all this year, with a star heavy, mediocre bench, no big man presence.

Or will Chicago with the "defense means everything" game plan.

The youth movement with OKC Vs. Battle tested vets.

It may sound sad, but I am pulling for Miami, because that's the mold we're following, so mind as well see it successful.
You sicken me.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am watching the playoffs.It would be much more interesting if Knicks were still playing.
I feel somehow empty without them but I still enjoy watching the playoffs,especially Bulls-Heat series in which I strongly favor the Bulls.

For OKC-DAL series I couldn't care less but I still watch it.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #8
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hi all, i've been off this last month... This is my last day of honeymoon... Sadly waiting for the airplane here in Koh Samui.
I thought i'd check out this forum and say hello.
Too bad the knicks are out of contention while miami is looking good. I'll strongly rep whoever comes out of the West.

Take care see you later
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #9
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Hi all, i've been off this last month... This is my last day of honeymoon... Sadly waiting for the airplane here in Koh Samui.
I thought i'd check out this forum and say hello.
Too bad the knicks are out of contention while miami is looking good. I'll strongly rep whoever comes out of the West.

Take care see you later

Ahh, mr. Newlywed. How was the honeymoon?
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:29 AM   #10
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Ahh, mr. Newlywed. How was the honeymoon?
Wife: Let's have sex
Jasi: Wait darling,I'm watching Bulls-Heat game

Just kidding.Glad to see you posting here.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

heat win= erectile dysfunction
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:26 AM   #12
percolator
I brick open layups

percolator has decent reputation

I was very interested in the OKC-Memphis series, and the run Dallas is on.

I can't really enjoy watching the Bulls or the Heat. It bugs me too much to see those teams in the ECF again, especially Riley and the Heat looking like they're about to win another f'n championship. I still have a lot of animosity for those teams even though we haven't really been rivals with either in over a decade.

I've softened my stance on the Pacers over the last decade after seeing what happened to the organization in the aftermath of Malice @ The Palace. I believe they were dead last in attendance this year, and there's even been talk about the team moving, which would be a tragedy. I'd like to see them do well again and the fans to come back.
percolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #13
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by percolator
I was very interested in the OKC-Memphis series, and the run Dallas is on.

I can't really enjoy watching the Bulls or the Heat. It bugs me too much to see those teams in the ECF again, especially Riley and the Heat looking like they're about to win another f'n championship. I still have a lot of animosity for those teams even though we haven't really been rivals with either in over a decade.

I've softened my stance on the Pacers over the last decade after seeing what happened to the organization in the aftermath of Malice @ The Palace. I believe they were dead last in attendance this year, and there's even been talk about the team moving, which would be a tragedy. I'd like to see them do well again and the fans to come back.
It has been for sure a top3 playoff series so far,in any case much better than the OKC-DAL series.
At least for me.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

I did watch one game of that series... while packing up.

So what's up with the Knicks? I guess I'll go and read the threads on the upcoming draft. See you guys!
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

I did watch one game of that series... while packing up.

So what's up with the Knicks? I guess I'll go and read the threads on the upcoming draft. See you guys!
Enjoy your time newlywed!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: