Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK
 
Marv_Albert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,461
Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

He's at it again now calling him a actor and sells all his calls.... this chump about to get owned once again in the finals you watch lebrons gonna go off next few games and the mavs are gonna made fools especially stevenson he will be whimpering away and made a mockery of like last time he faced him, remember this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdluT_DOxw


A shame he didn't learn his lesson last time.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,415
BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
He's at it again now calling him a actor and sells all his calls.... this chump about to get owned once again in the finals you watch lebrons gonna go off next few games and the mavs are gonna made fools especially stevenson he will be whimpering away and made a mockery of like last time he faced him, remember this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdluT_DOxw


A shame he didn't learn his lesson last time.

Too bad for you Marion is still alive.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
kaiiu
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,730
kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Lebron had his way with this ni99a in his Wiz days.

To bad Marion the one shuttin him down not Stevenson
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK
 
Marv_Albert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,461
Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Too bad for you Marion is still alive.

He ain't got a chance son, all this hate and this smack talk from stevenson just made him MAD, y'all know what happens when he gets fired up... aha watch out mavs fans thats all I got to say. These next few games he's going off.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #5
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,415
BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
He ain't got a chance son, all this hate and this smack talk from stevenson just made him MAD, y'all know what happens when he gets fired up... aha watch out mavs fans thats all I got to say. These next few games he's going off.

Yea, the last time that happened he took his talents to South Beach
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK
 
Marv_Albert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,461
Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Yea, the last time that happened he took his talents to South Beach

And what position he in now brah? Advantage in the finals.


I'm just calling it now before he goes for a 30 point 10 rebound 6+ assist game. I'll bump it after tomorrow's game book it.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,415
BallsOut has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
And what position he in now brah? Advantage in the finals.

the one behind wade for finals mvp
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
chips93
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
He's at it again now calling him a actor and sells all his calls.... this chump about to get owned once again in the finals you watch lebrons gonna go off next few games and the mavs are gonna made fools especially stevenson he will be whimpering away and made a mockery of like last time he faced him, remember this....



so the prospect of winning a title wasnt enough motivation to go 100%, but a punk like deshawn stevenson making a perfectly reasonable criticism is?

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK
 
Marv_Albert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,461
Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
so the prospect of winning a title wasnt enough motivation to go 100%, but a punk like deshawn stevenson making a perfectly reasonable criticism will?


He's one of those players that feed off the hate and critisicm, has all his career. Just feeding the fire right now is all i'm saying along with that lame reporter asking that stupid question as well.

He is the main reason why they are in the finals right now why has everybody forgotten the last final plays of the last 2 series all of a sudden? Wade has been here and done it before I think he is doing a great job no point 2 of the best going for all the glory and will laugh when he gets a ring before dirk and kidd and marion stevenson ever will.

Last edited by Marv_Albert : 06-06-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
chips93
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
He's one of those players that feed off the hate and critisicm, has all his career. Just feeding the fire right now is all i'm saying along with that lame reporter asking that stupid question as well.



lebron in his first finals has been going 100% im sure

the desire to win a title is enough reason to go all out, lebron should have no extra effort to give since its the finals
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #11
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK
 
Marv_Albert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,461
Marv_Albert has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron James V Deshawn Stevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
lebron in his first finals has been going 100% im sure

the desire to win a title is enough reason to go all out, lebron should have no extra effort to give since its the finals

Yeah I agree, i just hate the fact that people are still rolling on him for not going 30+ in the finals he's done his part already getting them here all season and last 3 series in my opinion... question is if your teammate had been absent and finally decided to show up when it counts and have experience also the captain wouldnt you let him take the ball? instead of potentialy "clashing" in who wants all the glory he's still having great games.... how about the mavs fans start dissing everyone other than Dirk he' the only reason its not 3-0 right now on the verge of getting swept.
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy