Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #16
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron James just schooled a reporter!

Reporter - LeBron....you were carried in the 4th...how doe"

Lebron - (Interrupts reporter) CHECK MY STATS!!..that's all I'm gonna say...CHECK...MY....STATS!!!

Reporter - U MAD?
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #17
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Reporter - LeBron....you were carried in the 4th...how doe"

Lebron - (Interrupts reporter) CHECK MY STATS!!..that's all I'm gonna say...CHECK...MY....STATS!!!

Reporter - U MAD?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:36 AM   #18
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer

He covered his mouth with his hand right after. Probably dropping in a "retarded"
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #19
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJWADE
True. But what is Lebron suppose to say... "This is the reason why I came here. I know I can't close out the good teams. Duh...."

Thought he Closed out Boston and Chi ??? They are not good all of the sudden ?
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #20
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer

"ask a better question tomorrow"......

yup...Mad
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #21
ball_handler
Banned

ball_handler has an OK reputation so far

actually the stat sheet made lebron look like he actually contributed, so if i was him i would prefer people to look at the stats rather than watch the film
ball_handler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #22
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkling
If you like Lebron he schooled him.
If you dislike Lebron he dodged the question.

Under any circumstance you don't ask a question that dumb. The reporter left his professional base and let his hate guide him into a question that could easily expose him. Lebron called out his lack of skill and exposed him.

ASDF1990 paraphrased it the best:
Reporter: lebron seems like u are shrinking in the fourth, thats when superstars become superstars, what's going on.

Lebron: I am a 2 way player, I saw wade had it going and we let him carry the offensive load. U just lookin at the stat sheet, go watch the video of the fourth and see the other things I did and ask me a better question tomorrow.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #23
ace_gold_26
I airball my layups

ace_gold_26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball

So much hate for lebron. I guess people already forgot what he did against boston and chicago. Wade is playing out of his mind and has a better matchup in this series.
ace_gold_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #24
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Seriously, people do realize Wade & LeBron are on the same team right?
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #25
Pointguard

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gotta love Dwades smirk at the end.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #26
LBJWADE
Banned

LBJWADE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball

They are good teams and the reason they lost was because they were old (Boston) and young (Bulls). In the Bulls series they were in a positon to win 2/4 games that they lost and just choked. In the Boston series they looked old but found their rythm in game 3 but Wade took out Rondo so I guess they lucked out there too. And in Game 5 vs the Bulls Lebron was 1/11 after the 1st. They didnt start coming back until Wade finally started making his shots. Regardless neither Wade nor Lebron have been that great indivdually throughout the playoffs. They both have had serious ups and downs but have bailed each other out. All Im saying is that great players carry themselves....

Last edited by LBJWADE : 06-06-2011 at 12:54 AM.
LBJWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:52 AM   #27
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

My summary of it is here: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7746

Jeff
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #28
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

um.
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #29
Pointguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
Seriously, people do realize Wade & LeBron are on the same team right?

There are probably a thousand posts tonight that's trying to separate that fact from reality. As with this reporter, the hate for Lebron means that distorting reality is fair game. This reporter can be unprofessional and even lack skills to interpret the game but his hate must take precedence over his own career choice to be a journalist. Lebron's goal is to win a team game. People are trying to distort that and make it personal to fit into their own way of downing Lebron. There were post after the last game saying Lebron is trying to win FMVP. Its like one hater at a time. Lebron said he came to Miami to win. Not win finals MVP the first year.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:18 AM   #30
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Haha Lebron shut him down somewhat.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: